This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Where do I begin

Started by queena, June 02, 2011, 10:47:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

queena

Hi. I wasn't sure of where to begin describing the magnificence of my Tummo Initiation until a song popped into my head. I haven't thought of it since I was a kid,  but perhaps you'll remember the words to a long ago movie called "Love Story," sung by Andy Williams.

Where do I begin
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea
The simple truth about the love she brings to me
Where do I start

"She" to me is Goddess. Googling for the lyrics, I found that it was written by Carl Sigman, coincidentally, Sigmund conducted my initiation. And so it has been this month, one coincidence after another.

How can I describe energies that I have to tamp down throughout the day but am learning how to just give in and let be, from spontaneous feelings of ecstasy and need to send energy, to the strong urge to give thanks? How can I describe the deepening understanding of these energies from the powerful grounding force that begins in my soles and rapidly courses upward, to the light waves of energy in my heart area that I can't contain and flows gently outward.

I'm not sure how to describe the feeling of disparate parts of life coming together, none fighting for attention, other than to say I feel more integrated. How can I describe peace of mind when problems abound, other than they feel more like challenges and not necessarily bad things. How can I even describe all of a sudden losing the taste for alcohol - and I'm a very light drinker.

One funny thing is that I fully didn't understand the import of Sigmund's words when he said arrange time to take a nap after the initiation. There is no more napping - I sleep deeply 5-6 hours straight when I do. I fall asleep at night with no worries and sleep like there are none to awaken to.

And did I mention Divine Beloved is a shocker? I intend to fully be involved with this personality(?) but am afraid I sent him away because I didn't understand what was happening. But now I feel blessed for the contact.

I don't feel like an automaton but this past month and even this minute, life flows from one moment to another and I say Thank You, Goddess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjl27OrbOFY

Sending Peace and Love To You and Yours.