Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

Specific advice available??

Started by khalil_patwa, June 23, 2011, 06:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalil_patwa

Greetings all,

This site has been a great find for me also! I've been in awakening emergency for a couple of years and the info here has contributed to helping me make sense of the process.

The last few days I've been doing the 8x grounding and while it's occurring I notice a greater awareness of my energy and some really nice relaxation effects.

Still the process is a daily struggle and I've been wondering if one-to-one shaktipat is still available? Is there the possibility of booking a phone call to get some specific advice?

Blessings

Khalil

Sigmund

Hello, khalil_patwa.  Check this out.  Shaktipat would turn the flame up higher.  This will smooth things out.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/tummo.php?searchresult=1&sstring=tummo

khalil_patwa

Hi Sigmund, Is that something that you offer?

Khalil

Sigmund

Hi, khalil_patwa.  I've picked up that piece of the lineage from Mystress Angelique. 

khalil_patwa

Well many thanks to you, the Lady M, and all in the lineage :)

khalil_patwa

Recently had a tummo session with Sigmund. It was awesome and I'm so grateful to be feeling unburdened. The heaviness that was running me down has lifted. I still need to be doing the grounding regularly everyday. Will post a full testimonial once I've settled with the energies in a few weeks.

Khalil

Sigmund

Glad to hear you're getting good mileage from your inititiation, Khalil.  When you do post again, would you mind doing it under a separate topic so more folks would see it.  Thanks and best regards.

purpleskies999

Quote from: Sigmund on July 08, 2011, 08:53:50 AM
Glad to hear you're getting good mileage from your inititiation, Khalil.  When you do post again, would you mind doing it under a separate topic so more folks would see it.  Thanks and best regards.

I am sorry to change the subject. But does anyone know how to contact the kundalini teacher? I am new to this website and have no idea on it works.

purpleskies999

Quote from: purpleskies999 on July 25, 2011, 07:51:58 PM
Quote from: Sigmund on July 08, 2011, 08:53:50 AM

I am sorry to change the subject. But does anyone know how to contact the kundalini teacher? I am new to this website and have no idea on it works.

I have been seeing these white dots all my life and wanted to know what their purpose is for?

Mystress

Quote from: purpleskies999 on July 25, 2011, 07:53:23 PM
Quote from: purpleskies999 on July 25, 2011, 07:51:58 PM

I have been seeing these white dots all my life and wanted to know what their purpose is for?

I am the teacher. You talking about prana sparkles? The website has an essay about it... 
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org