Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

Relationships

Started by Peter.eichlrr@aol.com, February 01, 2012, 10:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter.eichlrr@aol.com

Hi Everyone, I am new the the forum. I was interested in how people have navigated relationships with partners after an awakening.  It is hard for me to imagine being with someone who is not awake for so many different reasons. Anyone who has thoughts or stories would be great.

Peter

Da Zues Mon

I have struggled with this for a while. It is difficult to intimately connect with someone who isn't awake because they have not yet realized the factor of Change in nature, still being stuck in the habit of expecting and pursuing what is convenient for them- which isn't always in accord with the processes of someone's awakening. Kundalini symptoms sometimes make me feel disassociated, dead, tired. Sometimes it makes me feel the opposite. It's quite confusing and sometimes frustrating to the ego-mind wanting to classify and have an "upper-hand" on what is going on. Then there's the shakti that is pouring out and they can't get enough of it. Seems like they will say and/or do anything to keep that around for as long as they can and ends up forgetting who you are as a person and the respect that should be entitled.

Being grounded really helps to keep your footing. The Namaste-meditation really helped me with relationship trouble, allowed me to see a little more clearly the disposition of myself and the another to help determine how I should manage the channel that connects us. Then I try and let my heart and/or Goddess decide the direction of the relationship for the health of both parties.

Love&Light