Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

long dark night of the soul

Started by eyewish, January 04, 2012, 05:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyewish

Hi I am new here, where to start?

Ok well, im from the Uk, im into spirituality and bought up into hinduism, although I have a open mind to all religions and the world as a whole now. I have been meditating for the past 2 years now, mainly on my third eye chakra as well as other chakras.

My reasons for this is mainly physical health, as well as wellbeing, spirtualism and finding out who what i really am. I was doing really well with my meditations up untill last year, I use to get jaw movements from the very beginning, my jaw would crunch shut then move backwards then tighten and then move out and down a little and then do it all again, each time getting tighter and more intense, untill my tongue started going down my throat.

At one time I didnt have a clue what it was and thought there was something wrong with me. I tried meditation without this movements but didnt get far, instead lost what little energy I had. so I started again, now I believe I know some reasons to this happaning including maybe kundalini energy rising? and blocked passageways etc opening up?

Now, I had my nose broken this year, not sure why yet maybe forces working agaisnt me then? But after this I couldnt meditate as the movements hurt me, now however the nose has mostly healed its been over 6 months, nose was broken a couple times.

Now this time round the movements hurt much, an as when I was healing my nose I couldnt go all the way with my meditations, I had to stop when it hurt, these movements were more uncontrollable then and still are today.

I dont understand why this is like this way now, also I cannot fully let go into meditation because im concious of what might happen as these movements occur and if some thing inside will rub like before or even worse cause lasting damage?

I was given the link to the site and I read the below page

http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/darknight.php

I was so astonished by it that I came here to post.

So I would like some help and guidance, to as why this is happaning, if it is safe, and how to control it?

This time round I havnt got far enough to get my tongue down my throat but when that did happen or as the movements occur my third eye opens up, energises and is more defined and easier to lock onto to meditate.

As well as all this since last year I havnt been able to get far as I did with meditation, im not sure why or if I have like a blocked third eye etc?

shawnelmer824

I have been in the dark night stage for quite some time. It has been such a rough journey.  DOnt guve up tho, its merely a transitional stage as mother shakti rewires every neuron, atom and fiber of your body

eyewish

Hi thanks for your reply.

Yes but I only read about the dark night yesterday, im not even sure if thats whats happaning to me. It might relate to the way i feel but what about the movements, kriyas? I need to be able to control them in order for me to move foward.

Also, I know of chakras, kundalini as energy and of openings awakenings etc, is this related to the eye awakening etc?

I also thought kundalini rises threw the chakras, so if I get movements in my throat does that mean its not goign threw?

shukriya

Mystress

What you describe doesnt sound anything like the dark night, just some persistent kriyas. The purpose of kriyas is to clear karma, they show up when there is a blockage. Study the karma section of the website and learn to clear karma by surrender and the kriyas will stop because the blockage is gone.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

eyewish

I always get these movements on my jaw, I have got them since i staretd meditation, it cant be karma. Blocks? Now I believe that I have got  ablock on my eye people helped me with reiki healing etc but it doesnt last that long.

eyewish

I shouldnt have bad karma, I havnt been that bad, infact I dont even belong here, amongst devils and monsters!

I have alway been good at heart, sensativity might be the reason why i am not nice sometimes, but I neevr intentionally hurt anyone.

Kriyas, hmmmmmm, I dont think they are.

People have told me about movements, in India they use them to clear blockages but of god knows what that blocks the passage ways. or is that how Karma works? I doubt it would eb too cruel.