Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

The Ultimate Goal of Kundalini, Nature of the Divine

Started by Chord, April 19, 2012, 02:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chord

Often I wonder, what is the ultimate goal of the Kundalini process? In many ways I see it as a gradual unravelling of potential. But does it really have an ultimate "goal"? The process seems to eliminate attachment, but to what end? Is it really about vanquishing the ego, or is it about evolving the consciousness gradually to a higher level of being/functioning? I can see the two being related.

In my experience, this process seems to cycle. All sorts of ground is covered. Many symptoms come and go, others prevail. The main change I've noticed in myself over the years is a growing sense of "purity" and spiritual integrity, as well as a growing feeling of androgyny. Such androgyny feels quite powerful, and I've had dreams in which I look at that part of myself and it has a profound affect on me. In my experience of the divine, it usually feels feminine to me. But then I wonder if my experience of this femininity is simply the reciprocal of my own gender?

releafer

Often I wonder, what is the ultimate goal of the Kundalini process? In many ways I see it as a gradual unravelling of potential.

Thats exactly right....we operate in "dual mind" at around 10% perception...after kundalini we become aware of the other 90% available. 100% is "divine mind" where the third eye is open and the landscape format is ALL LIVING THINGS PULSATNG AURA.

The second coming will actually be an organic event where all huemans receive the kundalini experience as we all enjoy the "knowledge that is" and live like it was the garden of eden....without housing as we are all environmental beings.

Drop sugar....now!

Mystress

News: Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Quote from: releafer on May 05, 2012, 06:11:53 PM
Often I wonder, what is the ultimate goal of the Kundalini process? In many ways I see it as a gradual unravelling of potential.

Thats exactly right....we operate in "dual mind" at around 10% perception...after kundalini we become aware of the other 90% available. 100% is "divine mind" where the third eye is open and the landscape format is ALL LIVING THINGS PULSATNG AURA.

The second coming will actually be an organic event where all huemans receive the kundalini experience as we all enjoy the "knowledge that is" and live like it was the garden of eden....without housing as we are all environmental beings.

Drop sugar....now!
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org