Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

General Query

Started by mark, May 21, 2012, 01:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark

Hi All,

"...its a challenge my son.."  This was a deep male voice - very nonthreatening but an overwhelming rushing sensation in my belly button.  I have no idea what this meant and I cannot remember what I was thinking at the time.

"..give me your love.."   This was a time when I  simply thinking out loud exactly how to you get to heaven

Whilst prayerfully mediating, I began my genuinely trying to forgive all I thought had done me wrong and trying to find the commitment to actually do this what happened was that I did hear a choir singing in my chest, it began to increase and I knew it would overwhelm me at that moment it ceased.

A Lucid dream ... I was waking up and deliberately began to think of Africa .. a woman appeared in a shroud and I knew that she possessed great authority.  She didn't appear before me it was more that she caught my attention at the periphery of my sight.  I felt a strong rush up my spine.

Prayer .. lucid a man or monk appeared and simply smiled and started nodding his head - I remember this as a particularly crisp image.

Negatives - fast food gives me a particularly negative mood, grumpy, withdrawn and generally unsociable.

Bouts of zero energy.

I share these experiences not to brag as some experiences have equally been unsettling, shameful.

Bits and pieces of someone elses conversation - quite mundan comments.

I wish to engage in speaking to others.

Duu

Hi,

our unconciousness talks with us all the time. But it takes some time to be peceptive to
the language, and the languge is diferent for every person. So visions are normal in spiritual growth.
Stayng grounded is important.

love
Duu

Sigmund

Hello, mark.  What you describe falls within the normal range of phenomenon for someone unfolding spiritually. 

You seem to be getting information from your heart voice.  There's an informative essay on this site about that and about how you can access that directly -

http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/heart.php?searchresult=1&sstring=heart+voice

As for forgiving, one thing that I find helpful and which might escape your eye is this essay -
cutting the cords -

http://kundalini-teacher.com/karma/akacords.php?searchresult=1&sstring=aka+cords 

I'm not surprised to hear that fast food puts you in a bad mood.  Your body is talking back to you about that.  One way to check out whether or not food is good for you is to hold it up to your solar plexus and see what kind of reaction your body gives you. 

For lack of energy, (and I'm not looking for direct responses, moreso, I'm posing these questions for you to take a look at), do you get enough sleep and is it during traditional sleep times?  Are you getting enough to eat?  And, does your food feed you or bring you down?  Are you physically active and in generally good health?  Are you doing something to artistically stimulate your creative, awakening, impulses? 

Keep us posted, if you will.

Blessings

Mari

Angelic choir is so wonderful, gives such a profound feeling of sacredness... and the african woman can very well symbolize the Great Mother Goddess. Our genetic roots lie in Africa.

First awakening experiences feel always so special, enjoy them. When your awakening unfolds, there's more experiences to come. So it's good to study the advice Duu and Sigmund gave to you, and stay grounded :)