are chosen from the most gifted FST graduates
and get additional training continously from Mystress
to carry on her work.

Imagination

Started by Motova, October 18, 2012, 05:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motova

Hello everyone.

I've noticed ever since I opened my third eye that my imagination has become a lot more vivid. I've noticed two things in regards to imagination and clairvoyance. Firstly, I've noticed that sometimes when I meditate or go into a trance, that I will randomly see things such as: objects, people, landscapes. However these are most of the time very vague and cloudy. Secondly... I find this hard to explain. But when I see a spirit, I find that my imagination and what I think of will alter how I perceive or experience an entity. Kind of like a mirror? Like the spirit is showing me aspects of myself?

I was hoping to see if anyone can shed some light on what I'm experiencing, thanks.  ;D

Mari

Hi Motova,

"I've noticed ever since I opened my third eye that my imagination has become a lot more vivid. I've noticed two things in regards to imagination and clairvoyance. Firstly, I've noticed that sometimes when I meditate or go into a trance, that I will randomly see things such as: objects, people, landscapes. However these are most of the time very vague and cloudy. "

I used to have those a lot at some point. I see those as secret pockets opening from the unconscious as we meditate and clear our energy field. Images, memories and feelings from parallel universes and forgotten moments of our lives. Our brains collect all we see and experience through our senses, but we experience only a tiny bit of them consciously. We would be overwhelmed of all the information coming up at once.

Visions were sometimes very vivid and colorful. When you notice you have gotten lost in them, pull yourself back to the present moment and surrender what you have seen and all that's connected to it.

"Secondly... I find this hard to explain. But when I see a spirit, I find that my imagination and what I think of will alter how I perceive or experience an entity. Kind of like a mirror? Like the spirit is showing me aspects of myself?"

When psychics are looking an entity or whatnot, none of them sees it exactly the same way. Most of the entities you see are parts of yourself, your own thought forms for example, who have gotten strong enough to have some kind of life on their own in your energy field. What you see is the energy, and the energy that's filtered through your personal perceptions. Entities do not have such solid appearance like physical beings in 3D. What you can read through your third eye is what the entity might represent, the energy it circulates. I have my own symbolic meanings for things I see in them. Like colors for example. Red entity is for me steamy anger, no matter how it might morph in front of me. They often do morph a lot when you start observing them. Most entities aren't that versatile in the end. They just repeat the task they have been created to fulfill, over and over again when suitable triggers are pushed in the host.

I admit, exploring entities can be fun. Part of my shamanic training has been kicking all kind of entity butt, and I enjoy it fully. Remember that the most important thing to do is to boot the entity into the light with all it's buddies. You do not need to keep any of them, messing up your energy. No matter what they say...

Love,
Mari