Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Kundalini problems

Started by osamenor, September 17, 2012, 04:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

osamenor

Without doing anything to court it (at least, not knowingly), I've entered kundalini state, and didn't know it until a week and a half ago. To greatly oversimplify, here's the last few months' worth of my story:

I received level one reiki attunements four months ago. After that, I went through two or three weeks of chronic exhaustion. No matter how well rested I was, no matter how much sleep I got, I would be drop dead tired every day, sometimes all day, sometimes starting in the mid afternoon. I understood that was nothing unusual with reiki attunements, so I figured I was just going through the 21 day cleanse.

But it didn't improve. I did experience a respite of the exhaustion for a few weeks, then it came right back. There was an incident that might or might not have triggered it: I joined a reiki share group three weeks after my attunements, and about a month later, I was at a share on an evening when there was a shamanic drumming session going on in the same building at the same time. The drumming was so loud that it was shaking the walls. I felt sickish the whole time, and when it was my turn to receive reiki, my head and heart chakras were intolerably sensitive--those areas hurt, and I couldn't stand to have people's hands there. The only other time when I've experienced that was during my level one reiki class: there was a time in the midst of the attunments, when I had received some but not all of them and we were practicing reiki on each other, that my head and heart became that sensitive.

After the reiki share with the shamanic drumming, the chronic fatigue came back. I noticed that I would get some respite from the exhaustion when I gave reiki--as well as belonging to a share group, I'm also a volunteer practitioner at a free reiki clinic, giving sessions twice a month--and when I practiced tai chi, which I've been doing for several years. But it was never anywhere near enough to bring back my normal energy levels.

During the summer months, I also noticed some other things, which came on so gradually that I don't know when they started. My face has often looked flushed when I see it in the mirror, and I thought I was just getting sunburned all the time--even though that's not normal for me, I tend to tan much more easily than burn; I was getting the flushed look even when I hadn't spent much time in the sun; and there was none of the soreness that comes with sunburn. I also seemed to need to use lotion and lip balm a little more often than normal, even though the weather was no drier than usual (there are no significant seasonal differences in dryness or humidity where I live, and I haven't moved recently). Within the last month, I found that I was getting dehydrated much more easily and needing to drink much more water--without any changes in how active I was, in my diet, or in the conditions of my immediate environment. I would often feel warmth, especially around chakra points or around my kidneys and ears. I've also, off and on for several years, experienced poking sensations--strong enough to be very noticeable, but not strong enough to be actual pain--in my kidneys, and without any symptoms of any kind of kidney disease.

When it really got intolerable--the exhaustion in particular--I finally decided to see an acupuncturist. She told me that my symptoms indicate a kundalini state, and that I'm seriously ungrounded. I've been hearing again and again that I need to ground more--not just from her, but also from everyone I talk to about reiki and energy related subjects, which is a fair number of people, given my lifestyle--and somehow it always seems too hard to do. No matter what people suggest to me about grounding, how to do it, and doing it regularly, it never seems to take. Intellectually, I know I need to. When the rubber hits the road, I can't seem to. It's like it doesn't work for me at all. Visualizations don't work for me at all--I'm not very visual, at least not in that realm. I can conjure up things and sense them, but not actually see them. Meditation, again, one way or another, whatever kind of meditation is suggested to me, it just doesn't seem to click, at least not on an ongoing basis. If I try, it's anywhere from barely tolerable to like contorting myself uncomfortably, painfully, and I soon give up.

My acupuncturist's suggestion--and this has worked better for me than anything else so far--was to practice tai chi daily with the specific intention of grounding myself. That, I can get myself to do, since I'm already practicing tai chi, and I make sure I do the form at least once a day with that intention. I'm receiving regular acupunture treatments--I've now had two, and I expect to have them weekly for at least another two or three weeks and regularly but less often for a while after that--along with herbal therapy.

I find myself thinking that because I'm receiving treatment now, the problem's solved, and I'll just get better. But obviously, that's not what's happening. I've had some easing of the symptoms since the treatment began. I'm not nearly so dehydrated now, and I was a little more energized the first week. But now, a week and a half after the first treatment, I'm exhausted all over again.

And while I tend to date the onset of the kundalini rising to my reiki attunements, something tells me it was already underway by then. I found a list of possible kundalini symptoms online, and one that leaped out for me was dreams of earthquakes and tsunamis. I had lots of dreams about tsunamis for a year, year and a half, something like that, before I got reiki attunements--and the reiki attunements were a last minute decision on my part, an opportunity that fell into my lap when I wasn't really looking for it. Going back the last four or five years, I can point to lots of other dreams that may have been kundalini, and lots of other odd energetic experiences. It was only when I got reiki attunements, though, that I started having such problematic and chronic physical symptoms.

So now, I'm seeking all the advice I can get, on integrating this energy and surviving the symptoms--and hopefully curing them.

Duu

Hi,
It is clear from the text that you received initiation that molds, limits and redirects the flow of your energy. So that is not necessary kundalini problem. So fixing the problem and wanting to keep the limiting spells someone put into you is not ideal way.
I would recommend to remove that unnatural rewiring and allow energy to flow naturally again.
Apparently your body doesn't like the tweek.
Grounding has many forms but to slow down and listen to your body is essential.
Fixing one tweek to your astral body with other tweeks that would realy be an path that a humanity is often taking in the world. And we wonder why has every action such unsatisfactory side effects often poping up at surprising places.
Fixing things that way is that is not what would help the deep human evolution as it is only replay of the old pattern in new form. So it would not help kundalini in its process of facing the old and letting it go.

love,
Duu

osamenor

Quote from: Duu on September 20, 2012, 04:47:36 PM
Hi,
It is clear from the text that you received initiation that molds, limits and redirects the flow of your energy. So that is not necessary kundalini problem. So fixing the problem and wanting to keep the limiting spells someone put into you is not ideal way.
I would recommend to remove that unnatural rewiring and allow energy to flow naturally again.
Apparently your body doesn't like the tweek.
Grounding has many forms but to slow down and listen to your body is essential.
Fixing one tweek to your astral body with other tweeks that would realy be an path that a humanity is often taking in the world. And we wonder why has every action such unsatisfactory side effects often poping up at surprising places.
Fixing things that way is that is not what would help the deep human evolution as it is only replay of the old pattern in new form. So it would not help kundalini in its process of facing the old and letting it go.

love,
Duu

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I don't understand this post at all. And for anyone else who may reply, I can't read text on a computer screen without frequent breaks between the lines.  I can read this post--although I don't understand it--because it's not too long, but what I really need to be able to read a post is for the poster to insert a space between each paragraph, and to make each paragraph no more than seven or eight lines--that's usually four or five sentences--long.

I would appreciate replies that I can understand, and that have enough spaces in them for me to be able to read them.

osamenor

And Duu (I tried to edit my post to say this, but it looks like I can't do that here), if you can make what you said clearer, I'd be glad to hear it. I just looked over some of your other posts, and you were very clear there... I'm sorry, I don't understand you here.

Duu

Hi,

So my opinion is this:
- Reiki is a spell implanted into you to modify your energy flow. With a specific information set.

- But it is just an artificial element in the system. So maybe it doesnt work for you and for many kundalini people and many others it doesnt. Just get rid of it.  Think of it as someone installed into you a heart pacer but ticking for you on a wrong pace. Heart pacer for love :) In fact reiki is not necessary for sharing energy.

-Then see how you feel.

So the advice is too look of what you are doing, actions, what are your beliefs or implanted beliefs now that make you feel as you feel. And not only thinking about how to remedy situation and keeping some behaviors, beliefs, spells that might be not ideal for you. Listening to what your body feels is a good navigation, discretion.
Grounding is essential and if you have a lots of agitated or overabundant energy just release it. Let It go.

Love,
Duu

osamenor

I need advice that respects the fact that reiki is an important part of my life path. To say why would take another novel length post, or two, or three--but before posting here, I did read over many of the articles by Mystress, including all she had to say about reiki attunements being an impediment, and I've thought that one over carefully, listening to my own intuition and everything. I came to the conclusion that, while it may reflect reality for Mystress and for many others, that's the wrong advice for me.

Reiki does serve an important purpose for me now. What I shared in my original post was two negative experiences that may have had something to do with reiki--but those are only two experiences out of dozens, maybe even hundreds, of positive ones. Self reiki usually helps settle the energy a bit, helps me sleep--I forgot to mention that. I did mention that giving or receiving reiki, as well as practicing tai chi, has made me feel better, just not licked the problem completely. Furthermore, it feels absolutely right that I continue on the path to being a reiki practitioner. I don't feel I necessarily have to become a reiki master, although if I feel the need for it sometime down the road, I'm open to it. As it is, I only have level one attunements, and I won't even consider level two unless and until my energies are better integrated and I feel it's the right time.

If there ever comes a time when having reiki attunements no longer suits me, that will be then, and I trust that the right opportunity to undo them will come along. But it is absolutely wrong to tell me to undo them now.

I'm not looking to get rid of the reiki. I'm looking to integrate everything I have going on in my energy: kundalini, reiki, tai chi, magick, and everything else.

I have, in the last few days, found good reason to believe that part of my problem may be old emotional and physical issues resurfacing. Partly through conversation with my acupuncturist, who told me that my kidney pulses are very low, and that's probably what's making me so exhausted; partly through having a trigger come along that brought up a painful and traumatic memory, which I had once been told--by an energetic healer--was connected to my weak kidney meridian (I've had that for several years and only just got around to doing something about it, when I was forced to by these circumstances).

Talking about behaviors and beliefs that need to be released does ring true. But in this case, it has nothing to do with spells--at least, not in the sense of spells that were deliberately cast.

If I have kundalini rising, doesn't that exacerbate those things? I know reiki attunements do.

robot

Ill begin by saying Im no expert, I am not certified by this website in anyway. This is the opinion of just a person who also struggled with spiritual awakening after a year of doing alot of tai chi.
It is the ego that wrestles. Being against yourself causes suffering, and one way to be against yourself is to keep trying to fix yourself. It is good that no one's advice is working for you.
Instead, listen to your feelings. Stop doing any reiki or energy practice that feels wrong--thats your body and your spirit saying "no". I would also perhaps scale back the tai chi practice, since its not working, and make space for you to listen to yourself. Feel out what is right for you.
You don't have to run around in circles wondering what will ground you, finding this or that practice... Grounding is simple. People find lots of paths to grounding, and in the end it leads to the same place. If techniques are not working for you, then they are far from you. Look closer. Grounding means being yourself, being in yourself, and these practices seem to be taking you away from yourself. In my own experience, the practices began a flow of chi--which was good and began a spiritual awareness in me-- that was then counteracted and kept from growing by my own ego ideas about what I should be practicing or feeling or experiencing. You have been shown meditative techniques that arent working, so I think its good youve dropped the techniques. Have you tried just being in your room with the door shut, doing nothing, no agenda? Sit down, lay on your back, dance...whatever you feel. That is meditation. Just being where you are, allowing. The opposite of resisting. There's no need to obsess over the word "kundalini" or how to manage it. Kundalini can manage itself; managing can be more resistance. Its just energy, and your energy knows how to take care of itself. I'll go out on a  limb here and say that thinking of k energy as something that needs to be pushed or managed as if its some kind of disease...that kind of thinking is the ego. It seems to me that that kind of attitude towards your own energy is what causes it to become disease-like. (I have also struggled with extreme weakness and exhaustion. Ive been extremely ungrounded and all the tai chi and energy work basically made the balloon of chi around my head actually get worse, even though it also increased chi flow generally around my whole body too.)
In my experience, if there is not enough allowing then it wont matter what health services or practices you employ--the suffering will continue. Suffering is usually an alarm system. Solutions of the head dont bring groundedness, solutions of the lower chakras do, like the root chakra, and those communicate with your conciousness by feelings. I like to think of the advice of the Fool card in tarot: "Let go of expectations and follow your instincts." Otherwise you can go around in circles for years, like I have.
Grounding is love. The heart is an intermediary between your head and your lower chakras.
Listen to your feelings. Try being simple as a child. If its not working, drop it. Like Duu said, let your energy naturally balance itself. The "methodless method" of meditating mentioned above could help you let that happen. Then keep meditating and listening to your self and you can find your way--which is the only way.

robot

Part of listening to yourself would be to experience all emotions that arise. I think the meditation would help you begin to process anything that needs to be. Again, there's no need to complicate what is going on; there could be all sorts of things happening inside of you unconsciously, who knows? The thing is to let those things become conscious naturally. The answer is simple. Meditation is always the answer, regardless of the problem(s). Meditation is just relaxation and allowing that is allowed to go deeper and deeper.
To clarify what I said before, I suggest that you take your experience of tai chi as an analogy for your whole life. In doing your form, the thing is to relax and allow the movement to happen gracefully, always with the least amount of effort possible, as if you are made of water. Life is the same way, your energy is the same way. Like you said, there may be emotional issues that are preventing grounding--so, for instance, the your chi might be hitting it like a river hits a heap of rocks, and the flow cant happen. If you are imbalanced, holding onto an idea--even the intent to be grounded--while you are doing tai chi might actually prevent you from falling deep into the movements and experiencing the grace of grounding. Just as I would not suggest doing that since it might clutter your mind, I don't suggest worrying too much about intent. It is not necessary to consciously wield intent in order to become grounded.
In Socrates words, the hardest thing (and the worthwhile thing) is to know thyself, and the easiest is to give advice (touche :-). That being said, I will mention a couple of things that might help, if they feel right to you.
One thing I have found that helps is just standing with feet close to parallel, about shoulder length apart. Just stand. It turns you into a tree. Its the most grounding thing I know of. (Sitting upright and putting both hands together in prayer pose, in front of your heart or wherever it feels right to you, is powerful too--if it feels good to you.)
A variation on standing is doing "spontaneous qi qong" or tai chi. Just stand there and if you feel movement spontaneously arise, then move your head/arms/torso/legs etc as you feel. (In fact if you are doing the standing meditation and you resist movement, it could be harmful to you.) You might even decide you want to move your feet, too, instead of keeping them planted (this is called dancing XD  ). If I were teaching a tai chi class, I would actually begin all my students with this. In my opinion its a kind of pure qi qong/tai chi. It clears the mind and begins to connect all the parts of you and your chakras, it allows the natural power of your breath to grow, and it creates a powerful centering that will carry over into your form, if you decide to do the forms as well. I have found myself doing special breathing, as in yoga or qiqong, just from allowing. The beauty is that your system guides you into exactly what you need.
I hope something here will help you. :)

osamenor

Sorry, robot, but I can't read your posts because you didn't put any spaces between lines. Like I said earlier, I can't read text on a computer screen if it doesn't have a space at least once every seven or eight lines.

gemma

i am not a lineage member so i hope i am not speaking out of turn here, but as far as grounding i find that simple things work quite well when "established" practices fail... i like the visualization mystress offers here but i struggle with that sometimes.

by established practices i mean: things like the visualization that mystress offers, or other systems.

by simple things i mean: going on a run/walk outside, gardening, going for a long swim, etc. i know i have "succeeded" when i "stop thinking" about what i am doing and i just do and just am. 

Sigmund

Hello, osamenor.  If you have reiki symbols in and/or on you, they will effectively and sometimes severely affect your kundalini flow.  That's just the way it is.

What robot in his first post, Duu and gemma say about surrenduring to k so it can work as is best is so true.  Our minds limit it, to our detriment and sometimes harm.

Do you understand that one doesn't need symbols to direct and use energy? 

You say you want advice that supports reiki being an important part of your life and so you reject and don't hear the experiences of those who have gone on before.  It's your choice.  We all reap the fruit of our actions.

Blessings

Mystress

Reiki often causes Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms in k awakened people.

I have encountered it many many times.

The cure is to get rid of the reiki.

I worked out a way to reverse a reiki initiation just because it happens so often, K  awake people getting CFS symptoms from reiki initiation.

Any of my lineage can undo reiki, and we do it free or as part of tummo.

If you have read as much as you say then you probably already read the energy charged post where I remove it remotely for anyone who wants.

However you prefer to be stupid and cling to what is making you sick.

My husband says "you cant fix stupid." Guess thats why you won't listen.

If you lose the reiki and the fatigue goes too, then you know we are right.

If you want to fuck yourself up again after that, I am sure any of your white lighter reiki buddies would be happy to re-initate you.

If following your reiki hero trip is more important to you than your heath and well being,  then add martyr to your nickname and keep it but stop complaining about the advice.

You know, it would take 20 seconds to copy a response to a text editor and set it all double spaced so you can read it.

I am sure it took my lineage longer than 20 seconds to respond to advise you and all you did was complain.  You bite the hand that feeds.

Nobody needs reiki, the ability to share energy is inborn, as natural as a mother loving her child.  Maybe all the "wonderful" experiences were from Kundalini, not reiki?

You are k awakened. Goddess dancing awake in you and your symptoms are telling you, Kundalini Shakti and reiki do not mix!

So do you listen to Goddess speaking through your body

(which is essential for smooth Kundalini)

or do you cling to what men have made and what your ego is so attached to?

Grow up! Reiki is not a spiritual path, it is spiritual kindergarden.

Kundalini is the big leagues.

If kundalini is awake it means you outgrew the reiki diapers and have to take them off. 

You can be as stubborn about this as you like, you are the only one suffering for it.

Unless you have dependents that you cannot take care of?

Is reiki more important to you than they are?

Have your fingerprints started to disappear yet? Its a CFS symptom.

Kidney problems are typical of empaths on a hero trip. Read the essay on Projections. Quit trying to be God-source for other people.

If you already read my advice what is the point of posting to my forum to question it?

Did you think you would get a different answer from my website visitors and the people I personally trained?

Not an MD.. a Shaman very experienced with Kundalini who does not suffer fools gladly.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Da Zues Mon

Mystress, may I have your take on tattoos and/or if it's possible to clear any karma that an individual may carry through it without getting it removed through laser surgery?

osamenor

Quote from: Mystress on September 25, 2012, 01:46:08 PMIf you already read my advice what is the point of posting to my forum to question it?

I also read your articles in which you said that some of your students chose to keep their reiki attunements when they became tummo initiated, and you respected that choice. From that, I concluded that you were respectful of other possible ways of relating to the energy, which could include keeping reiki, and that some people in this forum might also be. I did not post to question your advice, but to seek it... but assuming that you would respect where I was coming from. So the answer to your question....

Quote from: Mystress on September 25, 2012, 01:46:08 PMDid you think you would get a different answer from my website visitors and the people I personally trained?

.... is yes. I see now how wrong I was!

You have engaged in emotional blackmail....
Quote from: Mystress on September 25, 2012, 01:46:08 PMUnless you have dependents that you cannot take care of?

Is reiki more important to you than they are?

....which, if I had dependents, might have actually pushed the right buttons (and maybe if you didn't sound too much like my uber manipulative former roommate!).

Quote from: Mystress on September 25, 2012, 01:46:08 PMHave your fingerprints started to disappear yet? Its a CFS symptom.

No, not at all. If anything, my fingerprints are more prominent than before. Or maybe I'm just now noticing them because I had to gaze intently at my fingertips to be able to answer that question, which I don't ordinarily do!

Quote from: Mystress on September 25, 2012, 01:46:08 PMKidney problems are typical of empaths on a hero trip.

I don't have kidney problems, I have weaknesses in the kidney pulses and kidney meridian. Those are traditional Chinese medicine terms, which do not refer specifically to the kidney organs. Assuming that weak kidney pulses are the same thing as kidney problems is like assuming that a sprained wrist is the same thing as heart disease, just because the most common place to seek the pulse of a beating heart is in the wrist. And if you really knew me, empath on a hero trip is the LAST thing you'd call me!  :D :D :D

Not to mention, there are many, many other reasons why people might have kidney problems (or weak kidney pulses, which are, again, NOT the same thing), both physiological and emotional.

Quote from: Mystress on September 25, 2012, 01:46:08 PMMy husband says "you cant fix stupid." Guess thats why you won't listen.

That is exactly right. I really would be incurably stupid if I listened to you, complete with all your disrespect and ridiculous assumptions, over my own intuitive senses... and over the laughter of multiple people I've told about this post (for the record, some of those people are reiki attuned and some are not, but all of them are well versed in energy work of one kind or another).

I would be incurably stupid if I believed that kundalini is absolutely always incompatible with reiki just because one person and her students on one website say so... while  many others familiar with energy work, including but not limited to reiki and kundalini, do not believe any such thing. I've done just enough homework since first posting here to figure that out!

I would be incurably stupid if I accepted any kind of teaching, let alone initiations, from someone who doesn't listen to me, doesn't bother getting to know anything about me, and is on such a heavy ego trip that they can't accept that someone else might have a different right answer from theirs.

Finally, I would REALLY be incurably stupid if I fell for all of that now... because my chronic fatigue has lifted. In the last week, it got noticeably better. Not only am I not so fatigued anymore, I'm much better grounded. The difficulty I've had grounding didn't melt away overnight, but it did ease with perseverance. My dehydration is gone. Not only that, I've seen many indicators in the last few days alone that my overall health is getting better than before, even than before I was reiki attuned. I feel myself healing in ways that I didn't even know I needed it.

I chalk my earlier difficulties, which I was complaining about it so much (you're right about one thing, I did complain a lot, didn't I!) up to the process. When energetic blockages are being cleared out, it isn't necessarily smooth sailing all the way. I just had to let the energy flow, let the blockages move, get acupuncture treatments and do my tai chi to help it along, and now it all is moving. And if all of this energy is moving, that must mean the kundalini is happy, too.

Quote from: Mystress on September 25, 2012, 01:46:08 PMSo do you listen to Goddess speaking through your body

Yes, blissfully! She has plenty to say right now... and the Goddess in me is enough of a Goddess not to be hindered by reiki attunements!

Duu

I already wondered how come reiki can be separated from its founders percepts so easily.
Impolitiness is a clear show of disrespect to your main founder. And if you dont honor him thinking that his words are optional how you can claim reiki as part of your life.
You realy dont realize what replying like that means but even so its sad.

Duu

osamenor

I've had an "aha" moment, related to this, and would like to share my experiences. Turns out there's a lot more to this than I would've imagined.

After my symptoms lifted last fall (must have been September/Octoberish when they went away for good), I became better grounded, felt better, had more energy, and took some more steps forward with my life. One of those steps was beginning hypnotherapy, to deal with some very deep seated emotional issues. Since the end of October, I've had a hypnotherapy session at least once every two weeks, and sometimes once a week. I was also still having acupuncture every two weeks, stepped up to weekly when necessary (like when I caught a minor illness in early January).

In mid January, I felt ready to confront what for me had been a major emotional blockage. I had a hypnotherapy session focused on that. The blockage didn't move out that day, but it did about five days later. I felt it go early in the morning.

That night, I had trouble sleeping, which has never been usual for me except when experiencing an energetic emergency of some kind. Over the next week, the old symptoms--insomnia, dehydration, fatigue--returned.

This time, there were no symbols involved. I did not receive any new reiki attunements. So if this kind of fatigue is necessarily a symptom of reiki and kundalini mixing, it shouldn't have happened to me now--and I shouldn't have had any recovery initially without having my reiki attunements removed.

But what did happen--both with the hypnotherapy and when I received reiki attunements--was a major change in my energy field. That tells me that these symptoms are what happens to me when I go through a rapid energetic change.

When I realized what was happening, I had an acupuncture appointment already scheduled, and got started with rebalancing treatments right away: acupuncture, herbs, better grounding, and just plain giving myself a chance to rest. With all of that, the fatigue is almost gone now--and this time, it only took a couple of weeks. What this tells me is that the cure for reacting to major energetic changes this way is rest and work to rebalance my energies.

If my theory is correct, then had I had my reiki attunements removed, to say nothing of having Tummo initiation, that would have done nothing, and maybe even made it worse--because that, too, would have been a major energetic change.

I also have now looked at all the posts on this board, and this stands out for me: although Mystress says chronic fatigue (and disappearing fingerprints, too) is a common result of having reiki attunements and being in kundalini state, not one poster on these boards has ever said it happened to them. Yet this is the forum where people talk about such things. If it were that common an experience, then there would have to be people coming on here and saying, "That happened to me, and I got my reiki attunements removed and felt so much better!"

But there isn't. In fact, there's only one other topic on here besides mine where someone mentions having a problem with chronic fatigue--and that person never said, even when asked directly, if they'd ever received reiki attunements.

Then there's one post by someone who wanted her reiki attunements removed. She mentioned feeling uncomfortable with having them and feeling that they were no longer suitable for her--but she never once mentioned having any fatigue, let alone any of the other symptoms I've experienced. Then there are a few others who mention having received reiki attunements, but do not mention experiencing any problems in connection with them, even as their kundalini rises.

And none of those people ever said their fingerprints were fading away.

Even in this thread of mine, no one else has shared any personal experience at all. People have demanded that I get my reiki attunements removed, but no one ever said they had theirs removed and it solved their problems.

Meanwhile, there's a whole school of kundalini reiki out there in the world. If reiki and kundalini were automatically incompatible, how could kundalini reiki exist?

Even in alternative realms such as this one, logic must be considered!

Mystress

I also have now looked at all the posts on this board, and this stands out for me: although Mystress says chronic fatigue (and disappearing fingerprints, too) is a common result of having reiki attunements and being in kundalini state, not one poster on these boards has ever said it happened to them. Yet this is the forum where people talk about such things. If it were that common an experience, then there would have to be people coming on here and saying, "That happened to me, and I got my reiki attunements removed and felt so much better!"

Laughs.  You think this is the only place where I write? The conversations I spoke of were on k list and in my personal email.
Glad you are feeling better. Doesn't change my opinion of reiki, or of you.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org