Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Mind Body Spirit Analogy

Started by birdmandmr, May 31, 2013, 03:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdmandmr

I've been trying to think of an analogy to describe the mind,body and spirit connection.

What i came up with is a driver, a car and the fuel the runs the car; The driver being the mind because the driver ultimately directs where the car the goes, the car being the body because it is what is being directed and the spirit being the fuel because it is what give the car energy.

If the driver is inexperienced or reckless it could end up in a car crash or get lost. But a driver with experience and savvy can handle the vehicle and avoid potential danger. If the mind is is foggy and unfocused you can lose yourself to thought but a focused mind will better complete a task.

If the car isn't properly taken care of or is just broke, the driver is stuck. But a well kept car can last longer and is less likely to break down. If you are lazy and eat unhealthily you increase the chances of disease but if you eat well and exercise you can reduce your risk of disease and have more energy.

If you put bad gas in your car, the car will likely have problems but if if you use solar energy or premium gasoline you driving experience will be better. If you only value money, material and status you might find a void in your life, but if you value improvement, cooperation and building genuine relationships you may find a happier existence.

But like driving, there are outside influences that can be out of your control, no matter how well you maintain everything.

I'm trying to think of where God fits into this and thought maybe the car manufacturer or the laws the govern the road.

Does anyone see any problems with this analogy or does anyone else have an analogy of their own that they like?

CalvinAmavisca

Nice but I think it is not so easy to understand God..We need to live satisfactory life in order to be a happy person.