Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

Dormant Kundalini triggered by someone I never met eyes with

Started by tiny_sounds, April 05, 2014, 12:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiny_sounds

Hi Mystress,

I was one of you pupils in 2007 in the UK. Thank you for the wonderful weekend, I still look back on it with fond memories.

My Kundalini activity has been relatively dormant until last week when someone triggered it. I was working in a cafe, and noticed someone using tarot cards
in front of me. After once choosing four cards from a Tarot deck which hit the nail on the head very much, I have always believed in their power to guide.

I noticed the person stroking a card of a Sun, a few moments later I got an enormous rush of wonderful energy which made my heart race and my breathing intensify.
The other person was breathing the same way. I thought we had made a connection. To be honest, I was totally freaked out at the intensity of the experience. I began to tremble and shake, and I couldn't really control myself. I left without speaking to them.

Since then, I have had enormous wells of love, and feelings of deep affection and connection, with someone not present. I can feel them. A hug or embrace and a feeling of them speaking directly to me. It's wonderful really. And now I wish very much I had spoken with this person, and not just been freaked out and left without saying a word.

It's feel very frustrated but feel very touched at the same time. Is it normal for someone else to trigger your Kundalini energy? Will I see them again?! I so wish I will.

Duu

Hi,
Welcome back.
Yes transferring energy like that is possible. And it can be unconscious in many cases.
It is even a bit embarrassing for some kundalini awakened. Seeing that your energy might make feel blissful to someone and make them fall into a rock-star groupie mode. That all is nice, useful in some way, but also can have unpleasant side effects. Thats why masters actually try to control it, if possible.

Because instead of focusing on your inner self, your feeling and your path you focus on other, the "special one" and miss the message while over focusing on the passing messenger.
Thus we become not a lot wiser or kinder as a people from it as we potentiality could.
But it really has not much to do with messenger. And it is better to use the spiritual path as a path of self empowerment and development. And not obsess over disempowering ideas.
The powerful feelings are coming from you not from somewhere else.
Seeing source of love somewhere else outside of you is cute but disempowering.

Love,
Duu