This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Iboga and Kundalini

Started by surf, December 11, 2013, 07:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surf

Greetings.  I am wondering if anybody has experience with Iboga who is Kundalini awakened.  I have flooded Iboga but haven't had a full kundalini awakening and am wondering if the two are at all similar in experience?  Thanks

bellapisces

I am Kundalini Awakened and have had several flood doses of Iboga spanning from 2008(2 flood experiences with boosters) and again in 2013 (1 flood experience and many boosters). Although I felt it was something of an initation into awakening back in 2008 (pre-kundalini awakening), it didn't seem to do much post Kundalini awakening. For me, it seemed to "reset' the nervous system so that I was clearer, more focused, and more attuned to energy. This was back in 2008 when my mind was quite cluttered to say the least. In 2013, it seemed to clear my energy, but the effect was less pronounced and I seemed to lose strength in my nervous system. I liken this to "over-organizing" a closet that you've already reorganized. It takes up time and you may end up throwing out things you value and want! Like all plant spirits, Iboga has side effects, some wanted, others not so much. Iboga tends to yield diminishing returns over a period of time which has been confirmed by others I know as well. Any other questions, just ask! Sat Nam! Jenn