Thank you for your visit.

Kundalini awaking... What i should be do?

Started by toki, September 04, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toki

Hi! I'm from Buenos Aires. I spoke spanish, so i will try to write english.

I was attunement in Reiki, in 2004. When i was in the first level of attunement my body feel a suction, a magnet, later "cold fire" in my ears..
After three months, i do level 2. After this my arms and my hands it have self movement, like floating arms--
Prior the attunement for the master level, when i open appointments to study i start to channel, to write. "I'm Takata teacher..." was the first that i wrote...

After all, up to now...with my intention my body (arms, breath, fingers, locks of perianal, stomach, neck) star to move... too many mudras at high velocity...

After 13 years,, just a week ago... i know what is this:: Kriya movements.....

This was like an "awaking" for me...just to know (my mind) that it was my Kundalini (just a part of it).

I was secluded (spiritually) 13 years... and i dont have idea what i was doing. I have think that i was going crazy... but my body feel like own this force...

From my 13/14 years i wanted to open my third eye...i don't know why...it's a deep feeling.. but i never see anything...and i never remember my dreams...and i never could be progress...

I don't know what i need to do with this (my kriyas),, 13 years doing Kriyas...uf i'm tired  :) (for what?)

I wonder if i can take a Saktipat to help to my third eye to open..or to complete my Kundalini awake.

Mystress (or teachers) i hope can you help me with any direction..

Thanks! and sorry for my english...

toki

I don't find how edit the post..

I wanna add something that i forget...i was working in many sacred places of south america. I was working with my job travel for many place...and in the night...in my "meditations" i work with my spontaneous movements and writing.. some of this place are..many places of my country Argentina (Usuahia, Bariloche, Salta, Cordoba -Capilla del Monte- Erks, Misiones...) Many times in Peru (22 times) in Sacred Valley, Ollantaytambo, Machu Pichu, Paracas, Lima), Bolivia (Santa Cruz, Titikaka Lake ), Ecuador, Brasil, Colombia (Bogota & Cartagenas), Paraguay, Uruguay and...i don't remember...
In each place i write and write and write.. Now i don't write anymore (If i want,,,yes).

Something,,really...mmm..coincidence:

One month ago i was thinking...why i move my hands,,,and why i make many mudras..

So i was thinking that my escence was ..tied...with hindu / tibetan force...

So i remember that in Usui Takata Lineage, in occident there symbol of Reiki Tibetan..

So reading about Reiki Tibetan y saw Tummo symbol...and searching about Tummo i discovery what is this..
And later saw Reiki Tummo....and i take level 1 & 2 of Reiki Tummo at distance..
After initiation i really don't see a notorius change (Because i was working 13 years ago with Kriyas)...but something was really important to me....
I discover what is Kriya (by coincidence) I Think that Reiki Tummo give me opportunities to learn what i do. (I dont have idea before Reiki Tummo Attunements)
Later,, searching in internet, i learn about Kundalini, Kriya and i reach to Mystress site...
And today i saw: http://kundalini-teacher.com/initiations/tummo.php

So... was Irmansyah Effendi energy that bring me to the source (Mystress)....

Was same energy? I believe that Yes.. Wow...

Mystress

I am really not seeing anything needs fixing, in you. You seem to be experiencing a smooth reawakening and it will progress at its own pace. The mudras help your body to clear karma stuff.

Many people assume when a psychic says they "see" something, that they are seeing with their physical eyes like a hallucination. They are actually talking about the pictures they see in their mind, which is a lot more useful and easier to deal with, plus intuition provides additional non visual impressions. You are already getting those, its only your expectations are misguided. Your third eye is wide open, start paying more attention to the mental images your imagination provides, especially the ones that pop into your head more quickly than it would take to think of it yourself.

I feel reiki and kundalini do not go together. The symbols control the flow of your energy for a chi based way and the activation becomes a blockage to how Kundalini flows, after awakening. Ask Goddess to take the Reiki, in top-down fashion from point of origin. At this point you are better off with out it. Its like training wheels on a bike, you have outgrown them and now they just get in the way.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

toki

Thanks for your words. now I have the clearest picture. I made the payment (5th september-17) of the initiation in Serpent Tummo. Do you think I should take it?

Mystress

Quote from: toki on September 29, 2017, 05:20:44 PM
Thanks for your words. now I have the clearest picture. I made the payment (5th september-17) of the initiation in Serpent Tummo. Do you think I should take it?

I have a bit of a backlog, I have fallen behind since I do not have a lineage member available to do them, atm. I am trying to catch up with activations. You will get an email to set it up in a few days. Thank you for your patience.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org