Thank you for your visit.

ants crawling

Started by sathya, March 15, 2008, 04:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sathya

I am a 33 year old man from Bangalore India.

First let me briefly explain what I practice:
1. I chant lalitasahasranaama every day.
2. I do some pranyamas and bandhas and aasanas.
3. I do meditation.

When I meditate these days I feel  'ants crawling'  kind of sensation on my body, on my face and my hands, it is more on my palms.

the sensation on my palm started  very much after I did my second degree Reiki.

And there used to be pressure on my ajna chakra for along time even before I started chanting LS. Now it has grown and the crawling sensation starts from that place and runs down my nose and I feel like scratching my nose when it happens, not very intense though.

I don't actually have a guru, so I am posting it here wishing Mistress will answer me when she is free, I know she is very busy but I will wait.

I want to know what it is. Somtimes it happens even when I don't meditate , but if I concentrate it grows. I have no clue whether my kundalini is awake.

sathya

I am waiting for the answer Mystress........ :)

Kundacurious

I am a 50 year old American male.

About 6 months ago during a month or so of celibacy and Kundalini Yoga practice I experienced crawling feelings in my face.  (not in my hands like you did).  At some point I decided that my face was reshaping itself.  I did not see a difference in my face, but I sensed that was what was happening.  It was musculature shifting tone... shifting tenseness to reshape into perhaps... a more sincere face?

I was never sure what it was I was feeling, but that was my best guess.  I took it to be a good thing.  It was certainly an unusual and strong sensation.

Mystress

Kundalini messes with your nervous system, the feeling of insects is a common sensation when you are releasing tension and growing new nerves. Support it by taking calcium and flax seed oil to improve your nutrition.

Thanks for your patience.  Blessings...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

sathya

Thanks a lot for your guidance and blessings Mystress, lots of love to you.

regards

Satya