Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

What do you think of Nibiru and starseeds etc?

Started by Nakia, October 29, 2008, 06:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakia

Hello...

Just wanted to say that the information on this site is very pleasing and communicative of so many things I have been experiencing and the research I have been lead to. Taking it all in and going inside to face alot of things that have caused painful experiences and learning to appreciate/integrate them into seeing the larger picture...allowing the Love and Wisdom of All That Is to express through me and heal/clear emotional blockages/issues/fears to embrace the truth of myself and everything. This information is invaluable to the process...I appreciate all of the darkness that I have expressed in the past and am thankful for all that still is to come in the process although it has been/is tough....Hopefully I am expressing my truth in a way to be properly understood.  So much so much so much to do.

Using the grounding technique has definitely helped  and am looking forward to getting better at it so as to stay in it continually without trying so hard and becomes my natural way...Love not fear...

Thank You...

I would like to know what you think of Nibiru and the concept of starseeds and all as this information feels resonant to me as well...I am searching for my own individual truth and realize that it will not be the same that resonates with everyone...

Just curious as to your perspective of it...in your experience with Goddess

Mystress

I would like to know what you think of Nibiru and the concept of starseeds and all as this information feels resonant to me as well...I am searching for my own individual truth and realize that it will not be the same that resonates with everyone.

Interest in that sort of stuff is part of a phase of kundalini when the third eye and power chakras open and you become aware of the astral world.  The phase is part of learning to see the Divine in yourself, and not give power away to anything else. Serve Goddess within yourself and have none before.

You are approached by a lot of entities and ideas to see what you will give power away to.  The astral content, whether coming through another human or direct tends to like to flatter the ego with fancy titles and ideas of your unique specialness and often will try to involve you in some sort of us and them game of struggle.. infantile rescue fantasies and hero trips. 

I file all that sort of stuff under "Kundalini psychosis" and advise you not to go there.  The people who write about this sort of stuff are in a psychosis, and usually also awakened so there is some power of charisma behind what they write.  They believe it is true and their thoughts create their reality so it is where they live.  Choose to give your power of belief to it, you get to go live there too and who would want to?  Eeek!

The best way to approach this sort of content is from a Jungian perspective looking for symbols and metaphors.  Your soul looks like a star, and small like a seed, so the unconscious would give a 'yes' to the idea of you being a "star seed" because it is a nice symbol for a larger spiritual truth that you are your soul.

Does not necessarily mean all the other yarn spun around it is just as true. 

This is a phase to get through quickly by staying humble and devoted to Goddess within yourself.. no middleman required.

I have encountered people who bit the hook and got stuck in this phase for decades...  if you want to know what that looks like, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Nakia

Hello Mystress...

I have given what you said plenty of thought. Truly and humbly appreciate your responding.  Please, as I'm sure you will, take these musings light heartedly as I am sincerely conversing with a goal of awareness.  I am not personally thinking that I am a 'starseed'  or any other special title (although I must admit a year or so ago it did appeal to me feeling cooler or having some meaning/purpose/mission to my then miserable life instead of a weirdo) but am finding myself, as I was at a very young age and then stopped until now, implicitly interested in ancient cosmogeny/mythology/constellations and just anything that is supposedly out there (meaning in space/the universe not as in coo coo for cocoa puffs ;-) )

Have ran into by a series of events, Sitchin and the "12th planet" and those ideas of the Annunaki and their history and relations to humans and Earth/Tiamat. He doesn't speak anything of starseeds but that there are different species of humans and some that were genetically engineered or altered, which ties in maybe with the explanation you have with the snakes that in times before jumped into all creation, hence DNA strands.

Then there is the "Galactic Federation" with the "polarity integration game" that speaks of inegrating the darkness or energy or perspectives we have from the lower chakras into a middle ground with the light and dimensional perspectives of the higher chakras...the goal they speak of is compassion and to see the value in both the light and dark with out judgement...not sure if it is necessarily similar to the non-duality dimension I read about here.  Also heavily encouraging techniques to clear emotional blocks that cause fear and limiting beliefs. 

You don't have to believe in being seeded by other stellar communities seeking information about something on Earth to bring back to their galaxyetc etc, to believe in the scientific proof of the 12th planet do you?

What do you think about DNA recoding and Ascension??
This also spoken of by the Galactic Federation to get to the 5th dimensional existence that is being brought about sometime in the near future with the "frequency shift" resulting from the close orbiting of this 12th planet Nibiru. 

It's all very confusing because at some point you can seperate the factual cosmic happenings from the "I'm here on Earth to complete a mission for my star people" deal but at some point you can't as they put it all together, 'the yarn' as you say.

I don't want to give any power away and be carried off into imaginary worlds but I would like to be aware of what's going on if there is anything going on. 

What do you think of Dan Winters and his 'bliss" info and the Merkaba techniques and all?  I read these all at a distance and always remind myself that everything exists within the All That Is/God-dess and that is the highest order of things to be concerned with.  Just so bleepin' curious though? What to do?

If there are entities that need to be "sent back to the light", as read here as good advice I will use, then who are they, where do they come from?

Are there other evolutionary other-dimensional or multi-dimensional beings/species in their galaxies that are existing here with us?? 

Isn't that who we will meet when we open all of our chakras and have the multi-dimensionality of seeing from all of their perspectives?

Lastly, how did my third eye-chakra and Power chakra open together and how do I know if any others have?  I hear chirping sometimes but nothing to outstanding like I have read of others having experienced here on the site. 

I don't want to get caught up in a ruse but also don't want to be in the dark about things...no pun intended...

Please don't be frustrated as I am simply seeking the truth about things without feeling a need to be a lofty chosen one or anything.  I just want to play music  dance sing and be the artist that God-dess intends me to be because that is just all I can think of. Wanna let my soul/God-dess and I(who the heck is I....augh!!!) have as much enjoyment as possible in this lovely world/universe and contribute what it is we are supposed to for evolution/cosmic order. 

Here is the ultimate question I think just came to me after all this...
Do our souls have a lesson they want to learn in each lifetime, maybe over a few of them, with other souls maybe making agreements before incarnating? Like they plan to be companions of destiny to actually do or learn a specific thing together?  That is why different people are born into certain backgrounds, wealthy or poverty, to experience this and overcoming their challenges and make a contribution?  Is this what God-dess wants to experience through us?  Do we choose and agree to be healers or musicians or artists or philosophers or scientists...are we implanted with these natural capabilities?  If so , where?  Where is that nether place in between incarnations?
I have no expectations from this post.  I am sure the answers will be presented in some form as I humbly strive to connect with the wisdom of the All That Is.  What an adventure!!! 

Nakia

Hello Mystress...(resending this without the colors that make it hard to read...apologies)

I have given what you said plenty of thought. Truly and humbly appreciate your responding.  Please, as I'm sure you will, take these musings light heartedly as I am sincerely conversing with a goal of awareness.  I am not personally thinking that I am a 'starseed'  or any other special title (although I must admit a year or so ago it did appeal to me feeling cooler or having some meaning/purpose/mission to my then miserable life instead of a weirdo) but am finding myself, as I was at a very young age and then stopped until now, implicitly interested in ancient cosmogeny/mythology/constellations and just anything that is supposedly out there (meaning in space/the universe not as in coo coo for cocoa puffs ;-) )

Have ran into by a series of events, Sitchin and the "12th planet" and those ideas of the Annunaki and their history and relations to humans and Earth/Tiamat. He doesn't speak anything of starseeds but that there are different species of humans and some that were genetically engineered or altered, which ties in maybe with the explanation you have with the snakes that in times before jumped into all creation, hence DNA strands.

Then there is the "Galactic Federation" with the "polarity integration game" that speaks of inegrating the darkness or energy or perspectives we have from the lower chakras into a middle ground with the light and dimensional perspectives of the higher chakras...the goal they speak of is compassion and to see the value in both the light and dark with out judgement...not sure if it is necessarily similar to the non-duality dimension I read about here.  Also heavily encouraging techniques to clear emotional blocks that cause fear and limiting beliefs. 

You don't have to believe in being seeded by other stellar communities seeking information about something on Earth to bring back to their galaxyetc etc, to believe in the scientific proof of the 12th planet do you?

What do you think about DNA recoding and Ascension??
This also spoken of by the Galactic Federation to get to the 5th dimensional existence that is being brought about sometime in the near future with the "frequency shift" resulting from the close orbiting of this 12th planet Nibiru. 

It's all very confusing because at some point you can seperate the factual cosmic happenings from the "I'm here on Earth to complete a mission for my star people" deal but at some point you can't as they put it all together, 'the yarn' as you say.

I don't want to give any power away and be carried off into imaginary worlds but I would like to be aware of what's going on if there is anything going on. 

What do you think of Dan Winters and his 'bliss" info and the Merkaba techniques and all?  I read these all at a distance and always remind myself that everything exists within the All That Is/God-dess and that is the highest order of things to be concerned with.  Just so bleepin' curious though? What to do?

If there are entities that need to be "sent back to the light", as read here as good advice I will use, then who are they, where do they come from?

Are there other evolutionary other-dimensional or multi-dimensional beings/species in their galaxies that are existing here with us?? 

Isn't that who we will meet when we open all of our chakras and have the multi-dimensionality of seeing from all of their perspectives?

Lastly, how did my third eye-chakra and Power chakra open together and how do I know if any others have?  I hear chirping sometimes but nothing to outstanding like I have read of others having experienced here on the site. 

I don't want to get caught up in a ruse but also don't want to be in the dark about things...no pun intended...

Please don't be frustrated as I am simply seeking the truth about things without feeling a need to be a lofty chosen one or anything.  I just want to play music  dance sing and be the artist that God-dess intends me to be because that is just all I can think of. Wanna let my soul/God-dess and I(who the heck is I....augh!!!) have as much enjoyment as possible in this lovely world/universe and contribute what it is we are supposed to for evolution/cosmic order. 

Do our souls have a lesson they want to learn in each lifetime, maybe over a few of them, with other souls maybe making agreements before incarnating? Like they plan to be companions of destiny to actually do or learn a specific thing together?  That is why different people are born into certain backgrounds, wealthy or poverty, to experience this and overcoming their challenges and make a contribution?  Is this what God-dess wants to experience through us?  Do we choose and agree to be healers or musicians or artists or philosophers or scientists...are we implanted with these natural capabilities?  If so , where?  Where is that nether place in between incarnations?I have no expectations from this post.  I am sure the answers will be presented in some form as I humbly strive to connect with the wisdom of the All That Is.  What an adventure!!! 

Mystress

I really dont have much to add to my previous post. Focusing on the new age stuff is a complete waste of time and energy. A distraction along the path. All of this "knowledge" ... you cannot take it with you.  Ego knowledge is baggage too heavy. It all has to be let go in order to ascend or attain realization. Better not to collect too much in the first place.

You wrote:

Ego seeks to be "in the know" which is part of the hook for these astral games. Your energy follows your attention and your power to believe is your godlike power to create reality. So, stop feeding your ego and the entities, stop giving the energy of your attention to stuff that does not have a thing to do with the price of tea in China, or any other local real world concern.

What does the question of 12 planets have to do with putting your pants on one leg at a time?  None at all.  What difference does it make? Will you ever go there? No.

The serenity prayer:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

I would add to that, the wisdom to not waste time with stuff that is not real and/or has no real benefit.

Ego can never comprehend the infinite and it seeks these astral distractions to postpone its own dissolution and death.  Most of the astral entities will mix truth and propaganda, to motivate you and to get your power of belief. None of them come up with anything really new, that you could not discover from studying human spiritual scholars and yogis in your local library. 

Aside from a few nature spirits and weather devas, entities come from *us.*  We create them, and trade them like baseball cards. Anything that is given enough energy of attention will "wake up" and start talking, and usually, go about the normal course of survival and procreation.  Some entities we create and some we catch by contagion or attract with our beliefs. 

Ultimately you are All; so they are all you, in the grand scheme.

Dan Winter and I used to be good friends, but mostly my role was to keep him grounded by pointing out the fallacies of whatever astral junk he was obsessed about in the moment. He is a genius but also crazy.  Some of my stuff is posted on his website- wish he'd taken the time to hide my email address from the spam spiders.

The idea of modifying DNA is just stupid. A single gene does not control a single aspect of your body and being, most genes have several, often unrelated effects... like, being able to roll your tongue is connected to being able to taste the quinine in tonic water.  So, tweaking the gene to get better esp might also trigger the gene for some deadly genetic defect. Ego is not smart enough to be messing with it.

Merkaba is similarly stupid because it is not respectful of free will.  All very well to play the hero trip of trying to ascend the planet, but some folks dont want to and their resistance turns your white magic road to hell of good intentions into black magic that will eat your liver.

Do our souls have a lesson they want to learn in each lifetime, maybe over a few of them, with other souls maybe making agreements before incarnating? Like they plan to be companions of destiny to actually do or learn a specific thing together?  That is why different people are born into certain backgrounds, wealthy or poverty, to experience this and overcoming their challenges and make a contribution?  Is this what God-dess wants to experience through us?  Do we choose and agree to be healers or musicians or artists or philosophers or scientists...are we implanted with these natural capabilities?  If so , where?  Where is that nether place in between incarnations?

You are coming at these questions from the wrong direction. Let go of the idea of learning. On a soul level you already know everything worth knowing, your soul is part of the Divine. On that level, there is only *one* soul and it is God, and time and space do not exist so the whole idea of learning or personal evolution or past lives and soul mates all falls down.  Its illusion, a subjective experience of human mind in linearity.

Is not about learning, it is about *experiences.* I hold a personal belief that your soul chooses your parents and selects your DNA based on what experiences it seeks in this lifetime.  I believe that everybody brings some gift to the world... and I believe these things because it pleases me to believe in them.

From NDE studies we find a lot of commonality in post death experiences. You get a life review where you have perfect empathy with everyone whose lives were touched or affected by you. At the end you are asked only one question: "How well did you love?" and you answer it, for yourself... because the life review just gave you all the information.

So far as what life is about: 'love and experiences of loving' is the best answer I have been able to come up with.  I tend to think that the next lifetime is chosen based on your answer to the life review question; get back on the horse for another ride and try to do better...  but we only hear from the ones who came back to life and they didn't get that far. ;)

Experiences of love have very little to do with all the astral noise and a lot more to do with normal daily concerns, how well you treat yourself and whether you are being kind to your neighbor. 

As for asking me where...?  LOL! Kansas?  There is no map that shows the locations of heaven or hell or the bardo... the question is nonsensical, like asking how big is infinite?  Ego cannot comprehend infinite, but step outside of ego and you can *be* that.

Stop giving attention to this stuff if you really seek to grow spiritually. Accept not knowing.

Blessings...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org