Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

screaming and stoppping latihan/kundalini for nice break

Started by sushi, January 16, 2009, 08:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sushi

I had a spontaneous k awakening a few years ago which I really got into I believe that everything that happens is the will of god/goddess so I just surrended to all that shaking and enjoyed the growth and love but with it, came an urge to scream or clear myself out all the time and spontaneous movements or `latihan` like the feeling of being possessed or moved around by some force.Anyway,to cut a long story short, Im fed up with this feling of screaming and clearing all the time and it seems to have come with the latihan, either something has come up from the unconscious or its just a very annoying symptom.So, in the beggining opf the process it was very therapeutic and clearing and but now its there too much so do you know how to stop that for a while or how to stop latihan? Anyone had similar symptoms?

Mystress

What is latihan?

I am more familiar with the term kriyas, seems like that is what you mean?

Read the karma section of this website, learn how to become more pro-active in your surrender. It is not difficult for an awakened person to learn to locate the karmic stuff in the body because the body tends to be very supportive of your learning. When you let go of karma via surrender it reduces the body's need to scream and shake it out.

Resisting kriyas is not a good idea but if you learn a less stressful method of release then they are not so necessary anymore.

Blessings...
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Sushi

Latihan is the practise of letting go of the body and allowing it to be moved by `the whole` the universe holy spirit etc.It is being possesed by a higher force.Bapak Subuh was the indonesian mystic who started the subud movement.After being possesed by this mysterious energy for 20 years or so ,which he believed to be god or god spirit , he apparently became enlightened and learned how to pass on the energy to others,thus started the subud movement .It sounds very similar to the spontaneous movements which are being described by lots of people on these kundalini sites , when it started happening to me I assumed that I was possessed by a higher form of energy and also realised , that the kundalini was very active,well it was very obvious! And highly enjoyable to be suddenly proppelled into more awareness and growth.Anyway I used to have a lot of kriyas in the beggining, shaking I mean, a lot of intense physical jerking and shaking and energy movement , blockage release. My hands moved on their own accord onto the chakras and other spontaneous body movements,yoga moves happened to.Is this what you are familiar with? The shaking doesnt happen so much any more, I started just sitting and watching in meditation, but the jerking does occasionally happen and I am still always possesd by this energy, however I,m not sure if it is really resistance to the process which causes the urge to scream , that urge was there from the beggining it seems to be connected to the whole thing.And the energy never leaves me , that is why it is becoming a bit of a hindrance to my outer life, thanks for answering.

sushi