Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

kundalini awakening

Started by Andromeda30, January 25, 2011, 01:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda30

hi, im hoping for some advice if you have time!

A year or so ago i was in a deep meditation when all of a sudden I heard a deep voice say Sananda, so quickly it was almost missable. A few days later I was once again in a deep meditation when all of a sudden there was an incredibly loud rushing noise like a waterfall and my whole body started to shake violently, at the time this scared me so I pulled myself out of the meditation immediately. Since then, intermittently I have had these (below) experiences/feelings but never put it down to possible Kundalini awakening. Do you think it could be? and if so do you have any advice for me? as i have had a year out of meditation as I was pregnant, now with a 6 month old baby and found it difficult to concentrate. So my questions – do you think it was Kundalini awakening? and could you tell me how I can re-awaken it or further the awakening? as I feel it is very necessary for my spiritual path/journey. Thank you so much.

Shelley

Andromeda30

ps. sorry heres the below symtoms i copied and pasted from a list. ive ommitted the ones i avent experienced :)

Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.

Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations

Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways.  (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)

Intensified or diminished sexual desires

Headaches, pressures within the skull

Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest

Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression

Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.

Mental confusion; difficulty concentration

Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion

Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness