Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Hello, some questions :)

Started by sunsetview, March 02, 2011, 01:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunsetview

I have a few things to say:
One question about sex, and what it does as a general effect on chakras after the orgasm. Is it accurate to say it contracts the aura? Or at least during masterbation, I can feel that afterwards, my ability to capture and amplify deep emotions of gratitude and love diminish. As if all my work and meditation to open the channels, close.

Two, I've discovered how to open my second chakra by will. It first came about unexpectedly when Drawing in love and sending it deep into the core of my self. It felt like a third chakra excersize at first, the feeling and image I evoked was me, hugging and expressing deep love to another me if that makes sense and what arose was the only way I can express it, is a "spark". My heart, energetically hit the exact note needed to open the door to the second chakra. Seems that the second chakra is about pure acceptance, intimacy with self. Now all I need to do, is strike that note so to speak in my heart and the second chakra opens.

I have also been experimenting with gratitude. Feels like the third chakra is very involved, yet its more like the "puffing" up of the third chakra being enhanced by accepting all that is. I feel that gratitude is the mixture of the third chakra connecting to the throat chakra via the heart.

PrayerPeacePurity

Yea, you're right buddy. Sex, in general, diminishes your spiritual capacities and pulls your mind deeper into the dualistic aspects of this world. It is the chief material desire that feeds all the other desires. Do you want sex-bliss or spiritual bliss? You can't have both. They contradict each other.

After orgasm, the prana is disturbed (the purpose of a spiritual life is to still the pranas), the mind becomes agitated and weak, unable to focus, unable to serve or give. Any connection to God is destroyed, and your outer world is disturbed (the world comes from you and your mind).

A good quote on sex desire from Yogananda: "Ever fed, never satisfied. Never fed, ever satisfied"

Sigmund

The advice above from PPP is old school and while some hold it as valid, this lineage does not.  See here for details.  Jai.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/lust.php?searchresult=1&sstring=sex

PrayerPeacePurity

Quote from: Sigmund on March 02, 2011, 07:05:01 AM
The advice above from PPP is old school and while some hold it as valid, this lineage does not.  See here for details.  Jai.

Yes, these days anything ancient or traditional is considered "out-of-date", yet here we are in the new-age of sex (even mixing sex with spiritual) and the world is hooked on anti-depressants and psychiatric dependance.

There isn't any sacred text on God-union (Yoga) or any scripture, saint, avatar, that has permitted sex outside of making babies within a wholesome marriage. One of the functions of Kundalini in its active state is to annihilate sex desire.

Jeff

It is very true that sexual desire diminishes as the energy/vibrations/bliss flow, but it is also true that many traditions support sex (tantra) in later states to balance the male and female energies.  We all realize our truth by touching our inner guru (DP).

Peace & Love.

Sigmund

While I appreciate your clinging to old school beliefs, PPP, the lineage that kundalini-teacher represents supports a different view.  It appears as if you haven't read the link I supplied.