Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

Newbie looking for healing practitioner

Started by ellethekitty, January 01, 2008, 05:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellethekitty

Hello. I am completely new to eastern studies, having been more interested in western topics like Qabala for some time.

Basically I am looking for a good practitioner who heals or balances energies. I have been treated (medically) for depression for years, and that is mostly under control. I experience anxiety and reluctance to try new things. Most importantly, I feel disjointed and ungrounded, though I am medically stable.

I believe that I got in over my head when I started working with energy in the qabalistic system when I was far too young. I abandoned those studies years ago, but I believe that I opened a can of worms that leaves me a bit unbalanced.

IT has been suggested to me that I get my chakras balanced.
Any input into which  practitioners do this in Toronto. Any recommendations that are affordable would be even more appriciated, though I understand if that isn't impossible. I'm currently on disability, but can try to save up money if someone is recommended highly enough.

Thanks

Emulated_Puppeteer

I can relate with you because i'm also on benefits myself. Just hang in there and some one will sort you out from here... i'm clueless to be honest with you... don't even know why i'm here... maybe the gods though it be a good idea (if they exist!)... well any how... catch you around  :).

Sigmund

Hello, Elle.  I've recently finished lineage training with Mystress and have her blessings in offering a chakra clearing and balancing, karma clearing, energy smoothing, healing empowerment called tummo.  I find it's gentle, safe and easy.  

Here's a link to her notification and to tummo:  http://kundalini-teacher.com/visitors/YaBB.pl?num=1194509907

You're right when you say you're disjointed and not grounded.  Here's the link to her grounding site, if you're not already familiar with one.  As she says, you want to be able to ground at will and recommends doing it once an hour.  It's a necessary pillar for further unfolding and integration in balance.  

http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/meditations/grounding.html

I work remotely over the phone and through the comuter and am available most days between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Eastern time, -5 hours Greenwich Mean Time.   You can make payments beforehand while you get your grounding up to speed.  

Blessings as you make your journey.