Thank you for your visit.

Meditation during a K awakening

Started by melodicvibrations, January 08, 2012, 08:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicvibrations

Does anyone else find that after the K woke up meditation changed drastically for them? Everyone seems to be different - I have a very hard time visualizing due to what appears be a (or feels like) a blown out 3rd eye so as much as a I try I am unable to do the grounding visualization.  Focusing on the brow/3rd eye area seems to calm things during meditation, if I recall correctly Yogananada mentioned on focusing there.  I had one "energy healer" do an adjustment that did work for a week, but everything tends to go back out of whack.  It almost feels like I am top heavy if that makes anysense

When I am able to let go into meditation my day does go better afterwards, does anyone have any tips as far as grounding for someone who doesn't seem to be able to get grounded?  (I've tried grounding to the earth, it helps a little but the energy is still stuck in the head).

Thank you all

Sigmund

What you're going through is within the normal range after a k awakening.  I wonder if you're having difficulty because you're trying to make things happen instead of letting them happen or watching what's happening and taking your cues from it?

Also, to get rid of excess energy, putting your hands on the floor or ground and letting it drain off works.

Blessings

melodicvibrations

Quote from: Sigmund on January 09, 2012, 06:49:49 PM
What you're going through is within the normal range after a k awakening.  I wonder if you're having difficulty because you're trying to make things happen instead of letting them happen or watching what's happening and taking your cues from it?

Also, to get rid of excess energy, putting your hands on the floor or ground and letting it drain off works.

Blessings

You pretty much got it perfectly - I struggled with OCD for years and after the K awoke it made things worse before they got better...  For me if I don't meditate the mind is literally off the charts, but when I do meditate I have close to a silent mind, but I find that I have to hang in there for a a good 20 minutes before things quiet down.  

A part of me really resents the fact that K awoke, I didn't ask for it and I'm in a situation with no work (hard enough to find as it is in these times).  I've been to MD's and they can't find anything wrong with me... I had one awake person tell me that I was definitely "unfolding" as they put it.  I surrender as much as I can everyday, but I don't see any signs that goddess/the universe is around at all, except for the energy running.  I read about people have synchronicities and things just working out, while I've been in 4 year burnout/energy hell.  I almost feel like my only hope is to have some awakened being "fix" my messed up energy field, I've had 2 or 3 energy healers try to adjust things but no luck.  Maybe I'm the one that it just doesn't work out for?

Mystress

Resenting your awakening is a pretty big chunk of resistance. I find awakening is usually asked for, on some level... sometimes people don't realize what they are asking. Anything from 12 step "turn your life over to your higher power" to the prayer of St Francis "Make me a channel of your peace"... or that old song "Is that all there is?" Goddess responds "OK here ya go..." and the snakes wake in somebody.

You cannot expect the process to go smootly if you aren't even trusting it enough to think maybe Goddess got it right in waking you, and you are the problem for not believing it.

Energy builds up in the head if you spend too much time thinking, it makes the crown chakra close and the rising k cannot exit. Stop thinking "Goddess messed up awakening me, I did not ask for this." Fall asleep one night wondering, what you did to ask for this instead of assuming you did not, and you will get insights when you wake up.

Open your crown chakra with the beginning of the grounding, the flower opening at your crown, the excess energy blowing off like pollen, and find a creative outlet that is fun and doesn't take too much thought, like fingerpainting. You can burn all the paintings after if you want. You Dont have to visualize, any way you can imagine will work, even staring at the grounding animation as it loops will put your energy in synch, grounded. Don't imagine being me as you do it tho.. :) Stay in yourself.

Also helps to touch the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth, just above the front teeth. Closes an energy circuit.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

melodicvibrations

Quote from: Mystress on January 11, 2012, 12:29:51 AM

Resenting your awakening is a pretty big chunk of resistance. I find awakening is usually asked for, on some level... sometimes people don't realize what they are asking. Anything from 12 step "turn your life over to your higher power" to the prayer of St Francis "Make me a channel of your peace"... or that old song "Is that all there is?" Goddess responds "OK here ya go..." and the snakes wake in somebody.

You cannot expect the process to go smootly if you aren't even trusting it enough to think maybe Goddess got it right in waking you, and you are the problem for not believing it.

Energy builds up in the head if you spend too much time thinking, it makes the crown chakra close and the rising k cannot exit. Stop thinking "Goddess messed up awakening me, I did not ask for this." Fall asleep one night wondering, what you did to ask for this instead of assuming you did not, and you will get insights when you wake up.

Open your crown chakra with the beginning of the grounding, the flower opening at your crown, the excess energy blowing off like pollen, and find a creative outlet that is fun and doesn't take too much thought, like fingerpainting. You can burn all the paintings after if you want. You Dont have to visualize, any way you can imagine will work, even staring at the grounding animation as it loops will put your energy in synch, grounded. Don't imagine being me as you do it tho.. :) Stay in yourself.

Also helps to touch the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth, just above the front teeth. Closes an energy circuit.

Thank you again for your time.  Is there anything you would say to someone who has a hard time believing that this is just an event happening in the brain?  Something also that's strange, when I read certain writings from awake people (such as the post you just wrote) the stuck energy in the head goes away temporarily.

Mystress

Science types have a harder time of it. You need information.

First, "Self Hypnosis" by Milton Erickson. Learn to make a direct connection to the unconscious mind to be able to communicate with it. Not to tell it what to do, but to find out what is going on and what you can do to help.

Next, "Stalking the wild pendulum" by Itzak Bentov. Physicist explains the paranormal, including Kundalini. You might be able to read it online somewhere.

The change in your head when you read my post is part of the evidence you want that something really is going on. Its not just in your head is it? It is all through your body.

Sit with your spine against the trunk of a big old tree for a while, trees are good energy healers of people.

The magic tricks and nice synchs come after you start to go with the flow, when in resistance you just get the ass kicking until you learn to not resist any more.  Make up your mind that something good is happening, believe it, and things change. Its an essential leap of faith nobody can make for you.

Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

melodicvibrations

Thank you again.

I will check those out -

The energy is throughout the body, there are times of the day (used to be an hour or so) where I would literally have to lay down and let it run up the spine (as crazy as that sounds).  After it runs I get pressure in the head later, usually when I meditate is when it gets really bad.  I have been doing the things that you suggest and they have helped a lot.  I feel like if I get the faith portion down things will start to improve.  A lot of my life has changed, people/situations have dropped out.  It makes it hard when a lot of what drops is what you were close to.. but when you realize that they were unhealthy it changes perspective.

A lot of these gurus talk about how we aren't in control anyway.... and surrounding is just allowing the divine energy to flow through this body/mind without interference from ego.. that events in time and space are fixed and we move through them.  If this is true it does take away some of the fear and worry I have about future events.

Thank you again for you time, and for listening.