This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Shaman? and other strange occurances

Started by newbiepsychic, September 04, 2012, 06:17:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbiepsychic

I will try to keep this short -
A few years ago I awoke to Death standing in my bedroom, he was as real as any human standing there, no face, just darkness but his cloak was brown colour.  I wasn't very afraid, turned on lights, he was still there.  A few weeks later I had a life threatening condition show up, most pain I've ever felt, I had surgery but felt that was the closest to death I had ever been.  There after I suffered a lot of other conditions that I eventually "cured" myself through much research and dedication to a mostly whole foods diet and much natural detoxing.   
A year later, after many years of struggling with a lot of negative feelings, sexual highs and lows, I discovered I am able to do remote viewing and am an empath.  This lead me to meditation (which I had tried years earlier but had a strange feeling about it like I might explode so I stopped).  Through meditation I met a guide who to my surprise was a Native Indian man, he told me he is 220 to 320 years old!  and I asked him natural health questions to which he gave me answers which I looked up on the internet and to my amazement these were true!
Long story short, this lead to an awakening... taken to meet a cylindrical light being who "downloaded" me with a ton of information re vibrations, frequencies, time travel... explained all connected, all one, can communicate even with aliens (massive shock to that!!) and told me that there is no time or space!  freaked me out!! 
since then I have had numerous biblical dreams, explaining that love is the most important thing (corinthinans 13) and I was told I am like Christ now and that I ascended.  All complete news to me! complete shock, knew nothing about all of this...
realize i have strong psychic abilities, pictures come to life, contacted often... lights blow out, my computer died...omg just on and on and yes contacted by aliens...  also realized i can invoke help to people who need it through telepathy, to set them on the right course.  I was essentially asked if I wish to be of service (in a way) and I said yes.  Also when I asked to meet all my guides I was shown a TON of native indians and the sky full of angels... this is all very shocking and strange to me...   
TWO questions... is this something to do with being a shaman?  and I just want to know if the entities I see are in my head or are they real?  :) 
Apologies for such a long post but a lot has happened!!!  any feedback appreciated (no, i don't do drugs, don't drink or anything like that)

newbiepsychic

Actually, I think I know the answers to my own questions :)
The goal is love and light which I do understand, overcoming fear, negativity, dark and I know that's where I am at.  I read some of the Mystress' previous messages and first let me apologize for asking if a Shaman, I think I just saw some similarities in my life within your essay on the topic.
This is all very much a learning experience, and I am happy to be on the journey, although it sure does rock your world from time to time!  I do find it difficult though to find answers based on the experiences I've had, which is what led me to this site.   
I have no desire to dig into the depths of negativity or fear or all that goes with it, been there, done that, i'm more interested in the development of love and light and all the wonderful things that come with that.  :)

Mystress

You are having kundalini awakening.
   You are not a shaman.
   The word Shaman comes from northern europe not america. Having a native for a guide is not connected to being a shaman. Death icon appearing once or twice is typical for kundalini.
    Always test your guides.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/guidance/testgui.php
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org