Kundalini-teacher forum Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 01, 2021, 07:29:58 PM
Home | Help | Search | Login | Register
News: Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: A Turbulent Paradise 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] | Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Turbulent Paradise  (Read 5723 times)
Da Zues Mon

« on: May 07, 2011, 10:44:16 PM »

It's funny how my consciousness seems to be mirrored by the climatic characteristics of where I live; the tropics. One minute, beautiful sunshine rays, and the next, tornado warning. Cheesy
I love where I live. It's beautiful. And so many beautiful things have their "danger" as well. Some dangerous things are considered beautiful.

Seems I got this island. Abundant with flowers, fruits. People only love coming to experience. Of course, they won't stay and endure the storms and "bad weather". They can only take so much of me till they don't want anymore. . They usually try to come back with season. Besides, nobody knows where this island really is exactly. Only I know how to get there Grin

Pages: [1] | Go Up Print 
An Interactive Guestbook  |  Communicate  |  Guestbook.  |  Topic: A Turbulent Paradise « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length