Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Kundalini guidance and protection

Started by flyaway, October 18, 2014, 01:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyaway

Dear Mystress,

When I was around 30, I had a spontaneous Kundalini awakening. I was shown visions, taught lessons and realized the interconnectedness and living quality of everything in the universe. Reasons were given for my former misfortune and I was shown that these were simply there to help forge me, like a fine piece of steel, into a stronger person. I was shown that there is a higher intelligent energy guiding my process of spiritual development. The experience lasted about a week. I was left with a solid trust in the universe.

Now, a male at age 47, I find myself, due to circumstances, experiencing PTSD from an encounter with a very angry ex military person whom I met while on vacation in Hawaii. I was friendly to this man where others kept their distance. An occasion happened where he got drunk and grabbed me and started demonstrating his killing techniques. No one was actually harmed. He was simply 'showing off' and being a jerk. It has been very difficult to fit this experience into my spiritual framework and has left me feeling lost with a great deal of fear that is blocking my chakras at a fundamental level. I feel very tired and exhausted from fighting obsessive thoughts regarding this man for several years now. I also have thoughts of distrust and of being attacked by strangers, whereas previously I had no such thoughts.

Can you offer any advice as to how I can work this into a Kundalini framework, to view it as a learning experience of some kind? I feel like I was led into a very dark period for a few years with other strange experiences. I am desperately trying to get my life back. I have no job, stopped driving, and even simple tasks such as shopping and getting dressed are challenging.

Thank you,

Flyaway
Portland, oregon

Duu

Hello,

The component that often makes experiences traumatic and stuck instead of merely painful is our sense of "I" and our view of the world that are not aligned to how things really are.

Trauma gets stored in body or energy body and crucial part of spiritual path is learning how to heal the roots of the of these trauma blockages, stuck energy also called karma. And healing it is really easy to do especially after awakening. As the key that keeps them so tough to remove is that they became part of our sense of "I" and so we hold onto them. Yet luckily on the spiritual path one comes to a more useful understanding of "I". One that is more flexible, broader and kind.

And so karma removal gets very easy. As far as we keep that and dont fall into an victim or other kind of self flattering but utterly non useful self identity. So knowing what to watch for is what one learns as one progresses on ones spiritual path. I see awakening more like a beginning of the path.

Recommended methods here are grounding and surrender as a base. Working very wonderfully.
But of course life situations are invitation to more growth on spiritual path. I was thinking about empathy in spiritual people, some people suffer with emotions and so on, that are not their own.
Maybe that guy was just a war vet having PTSD and few entities of that kind jumped on you.  So thats my view on it. Do try the entities clearing on this pages. It will be very beneficial.
And try melting blockages and emotions you find conected with this, by shining unconditional love on them.
You will find all the methods on these pages.
Let us know.

Love,
Duu