This guestbook is a sacred space. Feel the energy? Welcome.

Greetings

Started by Akeakamai, March 16, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akeakamai

Hello all,

I'm not entirely sure how active this site will be, but I wanted to join the forum. I read a number of articles here and found some that resonated strongly with me. I have never sought out or intended to experience Kundalini Awakening, but it became a part of my spiritual practice, nonetheless. I'm not really sure what term or path I would consider myself on as far as my path to awakening goes. My daily spiritual life is guided by the spirit guides and totems I've worked with over the years, and has touched into many different traditions, as spirits don't seem to organize their lessons into cultural traditions the way we do.

To be honest, I don't really know why I am joining or posting here. I don't know what I am seeking to learn here. But I feel that I need to do so. I find myself drawn back to this site, and so decided to actually attempt some form of interaction here. It is, thus far, the only place that has described the spiritual experiences that I've had in my life, and so I find myself coming back to the articles here when I feel lost. So perhaps this forum will add another layer to that pattern.

Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself, and actually make an attempt to post. I have a tendency to lurk when I interact in forums. But if I am to get something out of joining this, I may as well make an effort.

Duu

Hello, welcome!

Yes the forum is very slow.
And its aimed for basic support regarding the content of the pages.
You are correct, the content of the websites is written from Mystress experience and I think one can somehow feel that it is written from that direction. I think it appeals to people who sense that quality and know there is a genuine person behind them.
 Mystress expertise is wide ranged from shamanism to kundalini and that is also giving a different view on many issues.

Mystress leads a FST school and it has a private and a bit more lively forum.

Love,

Duu