Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

I dont know whats happening

Started by robot, June 03, 2007, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robot

Thanks for the reply!
It IS annoying having stuff come up all the time--I would like to be able to free this stuff by feeling it and releasing it, while cultivating a strong and loving view of myself and the world. I know that doesnt mean Ill feel great all teh time but maybe it can be better than this.
Osho really was a breath of fresh air for me and he set me on the path of catharsis--beginning at the circumference, with the body first. Mostly I have benefitted from just standing (or lying down) until my body wanted to move in a certain way, and letting it.
Id like to do the full dynamic meditation but I live in an apartment! Anyway, when I did it before I didnt feel energized after breathing hard for 10 minutes; it left me light-headed and tired I think. (Thats probably just that stale energy that makes me weak and needs to be coughed out, now that I think of it.) Im seriously thinking about trying again, though Ill have to leave out screaming or yelling hoo or jumping ( I live on the second floor).
lately Im feeling this energetic or emotional pain around my kidneys just above my tailbone; Ill feel it in my belly, too. It causes this intense existential pain, fully negative and cutting off my life-force. Im used to following the energy and going through it but my attentiveness isnt doing it. It even might just be the tense energy Im used to but theres something on top of it, blocking it and that needs to be purged first. My 2nd chakra seems like its struggling right now.
I do seem to do well with sound as an aid to meditate so I might try such  a mantra. Im experimenting with making binaural beats (using sbagen) which can easily target chakras by entraining your brainwaves. Itd be nice to alternate this with the dynamic, though...
thanks again

Quote from: sushi on January 16, 2009, 08:26:13 AM
I guess you could open the heart with a nice mantra something like om mani padme hum is nice or any that siuts you.I often feel like screaming and then feel a lot of love afterwards.But its annoying having stuff coming up all the time.Dynamic meditation is clearing and grounding Osho developed it specifically for this purpose.

Sushi

Thats ok. I guess you could do the silent version in your flat . Osho gets a lot of critism but  i still think he was an excellent master I have witnessed many people transformed by his methods and when I sat in his presence in pune 2 his energy was awesome! And there appear to be many sannyasins waking up now. I guess its important to be around a living master when all of this crazy kundalini activity starts to happen.I had bveen around a lot of people who were meditating but never heard of such activity like all this shaking and body being possesed and all that, although osho did include shaking in his structured kundalini meditation and latihan in the gourishankar one.Also he has talked about latihan qiute a bit.Anyway good luck with everything.