Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

i think all this misdirected and unchanneled chi gave me a hernia in my groin:(

Started by Da Zues Mon, August 26, 2009, 09:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Zues Mon

ok so i got a hernia n i think i need to go see a doc and get surgery to remove it. the thing is, ive never in my life had surgery and it scares the shit outta me so if someone would be awesome enough to give me some guidance to help me follow through with the surgery i would sooo appreciate it.i just dont kno what mindset to have and what to expect. i guess i just have power-control issues with the state the doc will put me in for the surgery.
ONE LOVE AND BLESSINGS

stevenbhow

Depending on how bad it is sometimes chiropractors can fix hernias. If it is Chi related maybe you should see an acupuncturist as well. If you can avoid surgery that would be best, but hernias can be dangerous, so if it is real bad just get it done as soon as possible.

Hope you recover quickly.

Steve

Nevah Entitar

First, are you sure you have a hernia? A lot of maladies can cause distress in the groin region-- excessive channeling through the second and third chakras-- whether of a spiritual or physical nature-- can cause a lot of things that feel like hernias. You should definitely see a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, to make sure it isn't some other muscle or visceral malfunction.

If it is a hernia, take heart! In most of the first world these days, most hernia surgery is quick, relatively painless, usually performed under only local anesthetic and leaves only a tiny scar if any. My father is in his late sixties and he recently underwent a very successful hernia surgery that only took about an hour and required no recuperation except a temporary from strenuous activity.

Jeff

Interesting.  I think I might have the same issue.  I am going to see a doctor about it tomorrow.

Regards.

slap

Quote from: Nevah Entitar on September 01, 2009, 07:51:24 AM
First, are you sure you have a hernia? A lot of maladies can cause distress in the groin region-- excessive channeling through the second and third chakras-- whether of a spiritual or physical nature-- can cause a lot of things that feel like hernias. You should definitely see a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, to make sure it isn't some other muscle or visceral malfunction.

If it is a hernia, take heart! In most of the first world these days, most hernia surgery is quick, relatively painless, usually performed under only local anesthetic and leaves only a tiny scar if any. My father is in his late sixties and he recently underwent a very successful hernia surgery that only took about an hour and required no recuperation except a temporary from strenuous activity.

Hi i'm new here and have been practicing tai chi for 4 years now and am experiencing hemroid problems ,i have only just heard of missderected chi and was wondering if tai chi could be the cause of this i would be greatfull if anyone could help.Sorry if i have posted in the wrong place like i said i'm new on here and couldn't find where to start a new thread .thanks