Want to email the site owner?
She gets too much email.
Post here instead!

I'm New and Belive That I'm Going Through The Awakening.

Started by Jen, March 13, 2012, 10:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Hi,

My name's Jen and I'm brand new to this so please go gently on me.

About 3 weeks ago, I started doing a Kundalini Yoga DVD (Maya Feinnes), it had been on the shelf for years but I missed yoga and didn't want to pay for yoga again so I picked it up and got hooked, doing it daily.

In the last week (maybe a little more), I believe that I've been starting to show signs of kundalini awakening: getting very hot (sometimes all over, sometimes in my head or belly, weird as I'm normally poorly circulated), having random emotions (burst out crying for no reason and then laughing), having times of intense happiness (especially when doing the yoga DVD), random itches and tingles, food cravings (I'm eating a lot more than normal!), headaches, random nausea, sleeping well but waking up very early most days, having more energy (not a bad side effect) and other things that just aren't me.  Now, I know I'm healthy as I've had my full blood work done recently, I'm not pregnant (I literally just checked!) and it's not PMS, so this is the conclusion I have come to, especially as none of the symptoms fit in with what I'm 'normally' like.

A) Does this sound like the awakening?
B) Can I do this with just online guidance or should I try to seek out some face to face support (which seems hard to find)?
C) Should I continue with my yoga practice?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Jen

Mystress

Sounds like awakening to me. Cut back on the yoga if the mood swings get too intense, other than that it sounds like you are good. Having a direct teacher isn't necessary, I have been supporting people with their awakening process online since 1996. I will warn you, a lot of "Kundalini Yoga (trademark 3HO) teachers are not awakened themselves.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

Jen

Quote from: Mystress on March 13, 2012, 10:45:58 AM
  Sounds like awakening to me. Cut back on the yoga if the mood swings get too intense, other than that it sounds like you are good. Having a direct teacher isn't necessary, I have been supporting people with their awakening process online since 1996. I will warn you, a lot of "Kundalini Yoga (trademark 3HO) teachers are not awakened themselves.

Thank you!  That's made me feel better, I'll just try to go with the flow  :)