Everyone is welcome to share experiences.
If you are not a member of the Fire Serpent Tantra Lineage
please refrain from offering advice. Thank you.

Tingles

Started by Motova, November 17, 2012, 10:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motova

Hey everyone. :)

For the past few months I have experiencing a lot of tingling in my body. Mostly in my back, but a lot of times it will spread throughout my whole body. Usually it happens when I'm emotionally excited (spreads through the whole body). But it also happens when I just self-inquire (mostly just in the back). I've felt the tingling mostly everywhere.

Also I can basically do it on demand, usually just by making myself happy or aroused. This usually initiates a tingling starting around my back, spreading throughout the body. It feels nice, like on the level of pleasure one experiences after a good stretch maybe? Depending on how emotionally stimulated I am determines the length of time and strength of the tingling. But it's never over 5 seconds.

I was going to post this in my relaxation orgasmic thread, because they're related. But I got an error trying to post in that thread... something about timing out?

I think it's common for people to experience tingling or goose bumps when they're really emotionally stimulated, because I remember getting goose bumps while watching the trailer for X-Men Last Stand (sadly it wasn't as good as the trailer made it out to be) and for some Star Wars movies.

However, I've been experiencing it to the extent where I deem it necessary to ask you guys and gals for your insight on whether it is K related.

Thank you. :D

Mystress

Delicious, isnt it? Like your whole body is full of champagne bubbles. One of the nicer perks to awakening.

There were some issues with the server... fixed now.
Fire Serpent Tantra Kundalini Mystery School
         https://fire-serpent.com
K-list community - https://kundalini-gateway.org

HOFBrINCl

Quote from: Mystress on November 23, 2012, 09:35:31 PM
  Delicious, isnt it? Like your whole body is full of champagne bubbles. One of the nicer perks to awakening.

There were some issues with the server... fixed now.

Champagne bubbles! Yes!  ;D

Is there anything to this phenomena besides the pleasure though?