Kundalini-teacher.com is in the process of becoming even larger.

Purifying our beloved Mother Earth

Started by Minamaus, March 17, 2013, 07:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minamaus

Dearest Mystress and Sigmund,

I hope you are well :) You may remember me, about a couple of years ago I was part of your Serpent Tantra community :) Please forgive me for contacting you via the Guest book but I tried to find an email address to ask your permission first.
I have since joined a 1500 year old Mykkio Buddhism tradition from Japan that has extended globally (IPA International Peace Academy) and is dedicated to the creation of individual happiness and global harmony. We have now many international members but are in need of more Australian members :). Many of their teachings are very similar to Mystress's teachings :) please have a look at our website ( http://ipa-globalharmony.org)
We are very blessed in that we are able to be directly connected with our Enlightenment Masters (Ikko-sensei travels many times to Australia and Russia whereas our female Master remains in Japan). Please forgive me for posting this without asking first for your permission,

With love, light and Gassho,

Sabrina :)

Mari

Hello Minamaus :)

So good to hear from you! I am glad to hear you are doing well. I haven't heard of this tradition before, but it's no wonder since it's not active in Europe.

Maybe your link gets removed at some point, advertising other schools isn't really encouraged on this forum. You could share your experiences with this tradition more freely for example at kundalini-gateway mailing list.

Namaste,
Mari

Minamaus

Thank you so very much Mari  :) it is wonderful to see you are well and thank you very much for your kind advice, Sabrina

Rozanne

.......North Norfolk Buddhism Studies and Meditation is also a Black Japanese Book with Golden Dharma Wheel Tradition.....

our sin system is psychiatric evaluation
-------

this is the same for Mystry Trad,

as I met several Mystress-alikes in the international Mind Laboratory
      HELL ES DON       .......hospital......

Shalom and God Bless