Welcome to the interactive guestbook for kundalini-teacher. com

After an awakening - what does this mean?

Started by newbiepsychic, June 26, 2013, 02:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbiepsychic

Hello,
I had an awakening about a year ago, I went through months of what felt like being downloaded with information, visions, all good although totally confusing at the time.  Visions and information were in a "teaching" format as though I was being taught the basics, some with spirit guides and some were what appeared to be higher guides.  I was not at ALL informed about what Kundalini was or that this sort of thing was even possible, but I stayed open to the experiences although many frightened me and a lot I found difficult to accept.  I discovered I had many clairvoyant abilities (just about all of them I think) but shyed away from anything that seemed a little too frightening.  kept my boundaries up and my fear in check.  I can read auras in mind's eye (not visually, rather I feel them and their colours - always have my whole life but with this awakening I realized that they actually mean something and that you can probe deeper if you want)  and I see much in auras if I tune in, such as health, energy movement, spiritual levels etc etc.   
I spent many months feeling like I was "spaced out" confused about it all but I feel I now have a nice balance of the here and now and the infinite.  I do not meditate daily, rather I tend to just calmly either walk or sit in nature briefly each day. 
Anyway, I found this site so helpful but I have a question, 3 actually...

1) I feel this sense of detachment from my physical body, almost daily... I feel that there is this extremely tall and large, almost 7 or 8 foot "version" of myself walking beside me, above me, and I see my physical body as almost a "thing", not me.  Does this make ANY sense to anyone?  I do not fear this larger person as I feel it is me, the real me.  my soul if you wish to all it that, and it knows all and sees all.  This is a fairly new experience and I find it very hard to find any information on what it might be or I suppose if it's "normal" per se. 

2)  I recently had a meditation (about a week ago) where my spirit guide(s) told me that I do not need them any longer and they disappeared.  They were replaced by 4 beings in white robes, all with a different coloured sash on their robe, I noticed a green sash on one and a purple sash on another and that they put a white robe on me that had a blue sash on it.  The green sash being was a woman and I remembered her because when I was sick with the flu she visited me in a dream telling me she would make me all better.   Anyway, I am wondering if anyone can interpret the meaning of this.  I do second guess a lot of what I experience but in time it makes sense but this has me a bit baffled re no more spirit guides and white robes coming into the picture.

3) Once Kundalini is activated... what exactly are we supposed to do with it? what can we do with it?  I feel it is for good purposes only but I would very much like to understand what and how to use it.

Many thanks for any opinions or feedback you can provide.

Duu

Hi,
Kundalini is an infinitely intelligent force of evolution.
Once it awakes than the only thing one can do is to surrender to it.
And attempt to clear all the ego, belief system and energy blockages as much as one is able.
There are naturally points when one is not able even if willing and one then unconciously goes into evasions strategies and resistance. Then guidance both external and internal is of great benefit.
Trying to use kundalini with an ego mind would not end well. Even for good purposes as all ideas of ego, of good and bad are only one angle of looking at world.
They can be many types of awakening. And evolution is continuous it never really stops.
What you describe as floating out of body is something that is similar to detachment experience. It is my feeling that it is not a healthy way to be. As one needs to be in ones body to care for it an help processing stuff.
When I spent much time out of my body I had this zombie like feeling and when returning I really felt like warmth returned to my arms and chest. And also karma processing was on hold as the key ego structures could not be felt trough and fully faced.
Being disembodied makes much harder to contact guides clearly and to catch if ego is filling in for the missing guidance and immerse one into an elaborate evasion strategy as a part of reflection of unresolved ego issues.
In my case I spend time out of my body for a great multitude of reasons and some already ingrained in a habit. I think that is easy to happen if somebody is empath since childhood. So going back and caring for body is essential part of earth path.
And there is an article for owerwhelmed empaths on this website as well.

Love, Duu

newbiepsychic

Hi Duu,
Thank you so much for your insight :) 
The detachment thing only lasted a short while and I have to agree that it was likely me avoiding dealing with things.  or needing a break from all this :)  I don't know but have to say I kind of liked the experience. 

I seem to really suffer with not being grounded, getting better at it but I find it a struggle all the time.  I feel I probably need to put more of my energy into daily practices of this. I'm awful at it though.  Will read the article on grounding.  I did read the article on overwhelmed empath as well and I know I've made leaps and bounds of progress in this area but still do feel at times a bit overwhelmed.  although, how the heck do you judge if you are overwhelmed in comparison to other people? 

Thank you for the info on Kundalini.  I first felt vibrations years ago, many times.  I remember trying yoga for the first time with a friend and being incredibly good at it without ever having done it before and I did it a few more times before I got this odd feeling of "something's going to happen" and so I would stop, try again a week later, same feeling and would stop and so I eventually abandoned yoga.  Same thing with meditation, I was almost too good at it, and that same feeling came again, so I abandoned yoga and meditation for years until stress in my life became so much that I felt I needed to do it again and got those same feelings again.  I finally gave in and just let the feeling happen and that's when I had my awakening.  Except good Lord it went on for weeks, a couple of months of non stop almost uncontrollable clairvoyant activities, which had always been there but certainly not to this extent.

btw, on a side note... I noticed in another posting the mention of death being a sign of shamanism.  and I did ask the question once before and listen I have no real interest in going down that path but this death dude keeps showing up and I keep telling him to get lost.  I had a vision of death a few years ago and it actually seemed to be a warning about my own health which had I not paid attention to the warning, I likely wouldn't have survived a serious illness I had developed and didn't know I had, had I not had that scare and followed up with a medical exam I should have had years earlier.  I remember feeling very close to death during the whole process of my medical issues but I wasn't told for about another month just how serious and close to death I had been, although I oddly already knew I had been that close.  I honestly didn't care at that point, just was so eager to get on with my life.  Lately this death figure shows up at night before I go to sleep, or in dreams, a few times.  Once he asked me in a dream if I want to return to Cronos??  and now he's just there but he seems to be holding the world or standing beside the earth (the globe) just sort of hanging out.  I'm not wanting to see this but I am seeing it.  I reject it everytime I see it (just like the yoga and meditation).  btw I tend to reject a lot of stuff until I feel it is proven to me in some way, which I guess makes progress pretty slow.   Any insight would be helpful, I admit I do feel sort of alone in this whole process, lack of understanding or trying to "reason" for myself I suppose.  I just find it a bit upsetting because I felt I was on a path of light and love and feeling no fear and to be honest this death thing is one thing that I seem to be a bit fearful of seeing.  which well maybe that's why it keeps showing up.  so is this me dealing with the fear of death? although I can't say I really have that fear.  lol sorry for the long post :)

Also, one other question... I have this thing that has developed since the awakening... my fingers and hands (mostly my fingers) get very hot and vibrate whenever I think about all of this, the heat and vibrations start within a few seconds of me thinking about I don't know just energy or this topic in general.  Any ideas?   

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks once again for this site and all the great information provided!

Duu

Hello,
yes death is important guide to shamans. But also kundalini and other spiritual folks meet death and have to embrace it. It takes maybe many years but only that is a beginning of spirituality.
If you see this or that or even if your kundalini went all the way up thousand times if you did not fully accepted death it means nothing. I think difference is that in kundalini this comes up by steps at moments when you are ready as meaning that you get not scared.  And if by accident it gets there and you are not ready it says ah sorry Ill come at other time.
Shamans offten not get that choice, they are smacked harder so they get it. Or if they dont get it soon, they die. And all is bit uncomfortable as the teacher force has no intention to get away. So its like 10-20 years of yoga condensed.
Yoga means union. Union with universe. And that means all that is. If death is in the universe so you have to be in union with that obviously too. There is no white only path. Ie. The path that seeks to remove ourselves or create a one sided universe. Only white. A hard work at attempting to invent a coin that has only one side. But if one is too scared it is still a relatively fun area to pass time, till one dies. As one know that the chance of succeeding is zero and that is very safe. Very comfortable.
If there is the teaching figure accept it and love it. See where it goes.

Cronos is a name of an old titan. His name means "time".
It can be inviting to the acceptance of inevitable change. Or pointing to return to present moment. And those two are connected in mysterious ways. The earth next to it, shows maybe that the earth is already there.
You will see that after this your grounding can get way smoother.

Love,
Duu

newbiepsychic

Thank you Duu.  I understand exactly what you are saying.  I appreciate the explanation so much! 

I will work hard on the grounding and absolutely accept this new teacher who has presented itself.  That is such an insightful way to look at it and I just never ever considered that that's what it was all about.  I have had another visitor as well, but that is even more odd and I have avoided as well, I'll try to accept and love it even though it scares the begeezes out of me at the moment!  Maybe you understand the type of visitor I mention?  I was told this visitor is my friend and means no harm and is like us, a soul.  I think I have accepted but I fear others coming to me so I tend to block as much as I can.  I feel odd talking about it on this site even though it is anonymous. 

Thank you, you helped me immensely!  You are correct, it is difficult to follow the white only path, and how freeing it is to realize this.  I have a lot of work to do I guess :)

Many thanks for the kind guidance. 

Love,
Newbiepsychic