Mystress only accepts private sessions with her
Fire Serpent Tantra students.
Her FST Lineage continues the public work.

Prana

Started by sfrucian, October 31, 2013, 07:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfrucian

I had a spontaneous awakening about one and half years ago. Through a lot of help from my family and a special professor, I was able to come to terms with what happened. Anyway, I've changed a lot. Meditation and eating vegetarian are two of the main things in my life that I see as a direct outcome from my experience. Sometimes, though, as I am human, I stop meditating regularly for maybe a week or two. During this time I experience prana particles coming into view in a most unusual way (at least for me), where the particles seem to be much brighter than they normally are. I mean really bright! I'm wondering if anybody has experienced this, or if anyone could tell me what the heck prana particles (or waves) are!!!! I'm a scientist! I MUST KNOW, but I'm perfectly happy to find there is no answer, too.

Blessings

Salvatore

Gustaf

Quote from: sfrucian on October 31, 2013, 07:05:28 PM
I had a spontaneous awakening about one and half years ago. Through a lot of help from my family and a special professor, I was able to come to terms with what happened. Anyway, I've changed a lot. Meditation and eating vegetarian are two of the main things in my life that I see as a direct outcome from my experience. Sometimes, though, as I am human, I stop meditating regularly for maybe a week or two. During this time I experience prana particles coming into view in a most unusual way (at least for me), where the particles seem to be much brighter than they normally are. I mean really bright! I'm wondering if anybody has experienced this, or if anyone could tell me what the heck prana particles (or waves) are!!!! I'm a scientist! I MUST KNOW, but I'm perfectly happy to find there is no answer, too.

Blessings

Salvatore

Hello Salvatore!

Heightened awareness is common with extended practice of meditation. Which includes the ability to feel, see and express prana in various ways. As for a scientific explanation, it may be best if you ask scientists! I can definitely not provide you with scientific proof.  There are many theories which suggest that the universe consists of energy or vibrations when getting through all the layers of matter. If anyone know about good literature about this subject, I'd love to hear about it too.

Namaste
Gustaf